LegacyGT.com

STI Genome Gauge Pack

Trying to finish assembling parts for this install on my ‘07 but hitting an obstacle. The top part of the dash, just above the radio/head unit where the Nav screen is located (cubby/vent section) - the USDM options don’t seem to fit very flush. Attaching (hopefully) an image of what I’m referring to below.

IMG_0570.thumb.jpg.0820b2bc8254c2eaac289b08931b3055.jpg

Does anyone have an install thread or part number to point me in the right direction? My internet sleuthing hasn’t turned up anything for that specific part yet but will keep looking this week. If I find it in the interim I’ll post here but wanted to put a feeler out too. Thanks all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that a pic of your car? It's hard to tell but everything looks ok in that pic. There was a very detailed instruction sheet when I got my USDM version from the dealer. I think there is an electric copy around somewhere. Can you take a better pic of the issue that you're having?

STI_Gauge.thumb.jpg.38ab1381d150a521ef0bbbf9643483af.jpg

The "genome" guage cluster is JDM and angled slightly towards what would be the driver's seat on a RHD vehicle.

The "STI" guage cluster is USDM and angled slightly towards the LHD driver's seat.

It is a subtle difference, but a difference nonetheless. The pic Hollla posted is the USDM version, your pic is too blurry to make out.

Edited by gkinslow

Thanks to both for the response. That picture isn’t my car, just a screenshot of what I was trying to describe lol. It was from another thread I was reading on this forum.

That makes sense about the JDM RHD vs the USDM LHD STI cluster. Pretty sure the piece I need is the same as Holla posted above so this is a good start. Going to start by contacting the seller I bought the gauges from to see if they have any available

Thanks again

You need a dash vent benzel from a non navigation car. If you're trying to install these in the navigation location, it's never going to work. I'm assuming that's what you're getting at anyway, it's still not very clear.

I bought a vent bezel from an ‘05 Legacy with no nav, removed the cubby and kept the clock.

It doesn’t seem to be fitting exactly right and I thought I had heard/read that you’d need a specific bezel (JDM/EDM?) for a perfect fit.

My car is an ‘07LGT.B, I haven’t tried removing the nav and using the stock bezel because it doesn’t look like it would fit.

If the one I bought from the ‘05 legacy should fit and it’s just user error that would be ideal

Thanks Holla

The gauges get mounted in the car first, then the vent benzel goes over the top of it. If you could post a pic of you you have, it would be useful.

What you're describing should work, assuming you actually have what you're describing.

This should help you out, don't mind the Crawford AOS. Assuming you have everything in this pic (sensor housing on the bubble wrap and everything to the right of it) plus a non-navigation cubby pod you're good to go and everything will fit.

1.thumb.jpg.2e75552525115787e5027ab8c344b02c.jpg