LegacyGT.com

finally did it!

Just.picked up my 05 GRP/taupe gt limited bought it with just under 69k miles for 10988 no accidents and full maintenance records(all work done at the dealership I bought it from.) No more Hyundai for me!:lol:

Welcome to a very exclusive group. I can count on one hand how many GT's I'ev seen in MD. I'll give you lights when I see you on the road. You won't regret your purchase ( unless it's an auto, and you can actually drive stick) JK. . But Welcome...Hope the mod bug doesn't bite too hard.

lol thanks, I can drive stick, but I spend most of my time in baltimore and on beltway during traffic so I went with the 5eat... I already feel the mod bug coming on, but I don't think I will be going crazy until its paid off. Most likely cosmetics and a stage 1 or 1+ tune for now I like how quiet it is.

^ +1 on that. I am running Stage 3 and kept the stock exhaust. I miss the Subaru rumble I had on my WRX, but these cars sneak up quietly and keeps other drivers guessing.

im stage 3 with stock mufflers right now.... i like it alot but im still eyeballing the classifides for a CBE if the price is right

Yeah, other than mine I have yet to see another lgt in the baltimore area or anywhere else

Congrats thats the color I wanted when they first came out. I know what you mean about 695 it suck a$$. I'm in Parkville, what part of town are you in? I have an 07 DGM. I'm sure i'll see you around.

Archived