LegacyGT.com

Official: Utah Chat Thread - VOL 2

Hops

Yeah... I love this damn wagon. 165k miles now! And still only 60k on my sedan. Better to throw some money at the wagon than to buy a newer car. I've been new car shopping and everything has been a disappointment.

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello strangers, I miss you. And I still miss my LGT wagon.

As you may know, I totaled the car almost 3 years ago and just discovered a couple extra wheels and some miscellaneous parts in a box that was labeled with my daughter's name. I know this isn't the classified forum, but I am hoping to sell the following items locally:

2 OEM LGT wheels. Both are used, but both of them are in excellent shape. One of the wheels has a small chip

Set of OEM sway bar end links - missing 2 nuts, but you can use the nuts from yours

LGT and Outback badges

24 OEM acorn lug nuts - perfect for winter

Grill clips, pop-its and a couple bolts for mounting the front seats

If there is anything you are interested in, please send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you photos.

I hope you are all well, cheers!

Yeah... I love this damn wagon. 165k miles now! And still only 60k on my sedan. Better to throw some money at the wagon than to buy a newer car. I've been new car shopping and everything has been a disappointment.

What's your budget and what in particular are you considering? I'll keep my eyes open here around Boise. Btw i figured you might like this...spotted it the other day. I'll make another post

Wow, that’s a rare car! Looks like it’s in beautiful condition. As for cars I’ve been looking at, there just isn’t anything out there worth replacing my wagon. New or used.

Richard, it’s good to see you on here. Hope you are well!

2 OEM LGT wheels. Both are used, but both of them are in excellent shape. One of the wheels has a small chip

How much for em? Couple of my stock wheels are slightly bent and they are super frustrating lol.

How much for em? Couple of my stock wheels are slightly bent and they are super frustrating lol.
Hi Shark, I'd like $100 for the pair of wheels. I think that is a fair price, but that's my opinion. If I'm wrong, let me know.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Wow, that’s a rare car! Looks like it’s in beautiful condition. As for cars I’ve been looking at, there just isn’t anything out there worth replacing my wagon. New or used.

Richard, it’s good to see you on here. Hope you are well!

Hard to believe we were both diagnosed with cancer 30 days apart, but Mrs. Gadget and I are both doing well, thank you.

I'd love to see them put to use rather than holding down a shelf in my garage. Let me know.

Are you ever in the valley?we could meet up and I can purchase those clips

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate
:p

Speaking of wheels. This past Thursday I did a quick turn and burn trip down to SLC to pick these up. Actually got 5 of them for a hell of a deal. Going to use them for my outbackc025b313d4a42ab66c35aed26e9500ca.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I'm in experiment mode again.... if anyone knows of a 5th gen LGT or even just a leggy part out, let me know, I'm looking for the rear ebrake set up, I have an odd idea that might just be awesome.

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate
:p

Copier haha. I just found a British black set in 18” that I’ll use for my winters so I can have golds in the summer and put my other goldies back on the sedan. The GC-05 is definitely my favorite wheel.

Copier haha. I just found a British black set in 18” that I’ll use for my winters so I can have golds in the summer and put my other goldies back on the sedan. The GC-05 is definitely my favorite wheel.

yeah dude, Ive wanted a good set of 5 spokes, and after seeing the gc-05s , not much compares in the simple sleek aesthetic

• 2 weeks later...

Was trying to buy those GC05s for two weeks, but the guy sucks at communicating. The wagon now owns both sets of my GC05s and I just swapped the winter set and got some 245/35 Pole Positions. :cool:

So for the sedan I ordered me some SSRs in 18x8.5. I’ll throw a 255/35 on there. Going to be 2-3 months before they get here.

http://www.ssr-wheels.com/wheels/gtx01.asp