LegacyGT.com

OEM Online Subaru Parts Vendors List

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Hi Benny, just out of curiosity, how long does it usually take to ship out parts? My local Subaru dealer is taking forever to sort parts like a simple oil cooler coolant line.. I don't care paying for shipping as long as I don't have to wait 3-4 weeks for parts

Hi Benny, just out of curiosity, how long does it usually take to ship out parts? My local Subaru dealer is taking forever to sort parts like a simple oil cooler coolant line.. I don't care paying for shipping as long as I don't have to wait 3-4 weeks for parts

Your going to want to call or send Benny a PM.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

^^Thank you!

I didn't know NAPA had those.. My local Subaru dealer just sent me the notification the parts are ready. Their online store charged me about $36 for the Oil Cooler little coolant line, not bad..

I will consider NAPA next time if I need something in a hurry.

Would you guys say NAPA is the preferred Auto Parts store for quick go to parts vs places like AutoZone, O'Reily's, etc?

I am one to buy OEM when I can and depending on the part but if I do go the parts store route it is usually Napa. That said I just found a cple gallons of Brotella oil at Advanced so i bought it.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
We have free ship codes if we can help with anything guys. We are also happy to say that we have been in the online business for over 10+ Years!

Thank you to all that have made this possible

-Benny

Good to know. I will be ordering some OEM parts soon.

Ty

• 2 months later...

I want to shout out to Benny at subaruonlineparts.com. Their prices are good, for being a dealer[emoji6]. The communication from Benny and the other parts guys is good. So far I'm pleased with our transactions. I'll be pulling the trigger on a short block with all the fixings this week!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...