LegacyGT.com

07 lgt stage two Mustang dyno

Tuned by ecs performance 255whp and 284wtq

2007 lgt manual

Mustang dyno

http://www.eastcoastswappers.com/main/dyno/graph.php?gb=0&hp=1&torque=1&afr=1&rpm=1&sl=1&sln=1&sat=0&cb=0&dgr=1&smm=0&sg=1&runid1=461&rgb1=000000255

http://www.eastcoastswappers.com/main/dyno/getrundetails.php?runid1=461

What u guys think... Posted this from my phone so I'm sorry about the format

Looks just like mine when I was stg2, same curves, just you make more power in the high range - redline and mine made more in the low and mid range but fell after 5700rpm but it looks good.

6 months from now you'll probably be stg3 or at least thinking about it

Sweet thanks man. Def pulls harder than I expected. I'm already thinking about stage 3, so sad haha. It's like having the flu. Not sure if it be worth it to go w tmic and then re tune or just save up for turbo and tmic and then re tune. What do u think about my boost.? Thought 19 psi was kinda high for the stock turbo. Unless the previous owner switched it and I can't tell haha

Stage 2 is all you will ever need on the street.

More is nice but you will never use all those power on the street.

Just wait until you have everything for a stg 3 build and tune it then unless you are sure that just a little bit more from a bigger intercooler is the last and final upgrade you will ever do.

My stock intercooler was fine at I think 17-18psi but then I never really drove it all that hard.

Right now this is all the power you will ever need on the street unless you are into drag racing

My stock intercooler was fine at I think 17-18psi but then I never really drove it all that hard.

Mine separated at 17.5psi - highly recommend the "Bulletproof kit" if you are running stage 2 power levels and plan to keep the OEM TMIC, (which is efficient but weak where the core attaches to the plastic end tanks), and I think it's a better solution than JBWeld.

• 2 months later...
Stage 2 is all you will ever need on the street.

More is nice but you will never use all those power on the street.

Just wait until you have everything for a stg 3 build and tune it then unless you are sure that just a little bit more from a bigger intercooler is the last and final upgrade you will ever do.

Right now this is all the power you will ever need on the street unless you are into drag racing

Need maybe. Want definitely not haha. 300 ish whp feels very normal after a little time spent getting used to it.

I know in my other car I am currently at 410whp in a 2800 lb car and feels almost like stock to me now.

WWW.MODDICTION.COM

Moddiction Stainless steel and Titanium shift knobs.

Drivetrain, suspension, brakes, exhaust, cooling, fuel, gauges+MUCH more!

Archived