LegacyGT.com

Is the STI shift knob C1010FG100 worth the crazy price?

In terms of looks it's perfect, exactly what I like. I also see added value in the fact that it's an STI part. Stupid I know, but there's something to it mentally.

Reviews are generally great on these, but holy shit, $210 CAD is the cheapest I can find. For a shift knob.

2 mil but for a knob that pretty I'd do it again. The small ball inside my large hand... the supple feel of the dimples. It was amazing.
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

I have that STI in my GT. I like it more than the factory shift knob which didn’t bother me. I did not pay for the STI knob, it came on one of my cars. I am not sure I work fork out the $120 USD for it, but I will be keeping it. It does get uncomfortably hot in the summer if it has been in direct sun & gets cold in the winter.

Thank you for playing sir. Take a "Thanks"

You dont thank him he thanks you :mad:

need to run coolant through the knob

Think it would help? My CarPC is liquid cooled. wouldnt be that much more work.

Looking at these prices, I'm going to get my lathe fired up. I thought custom knobs were a gimmick.

Got a wood lathe? Not THAT would be cool.

WC Lathewerks makes good stuff. I had one of his shift knobs 5 years ago, sold it because I don’t enjoy metal on a really cold or really hot day. Stock shift knob is more than ok

A metal nob in the summer. Whats the elbows look like?

Thank you for playing sir. Take a "Thanks"

I only have one thanks to give... it's my one super power limitation.

You dont thank him he thanks you :mad:

How bad would RZA lose his mind if I just transferred my ONE thanks to Febreze Me. No longer would one be RZA'ed... they would be Febrezed. :dm:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com