LegacyGT.com

Process West 2015+ WRX 'Khanacooler' Fitment

Has anybody been able to confirm fitment of the new Process West TMIC offering for the 2015+ WRX?

https://www.rallysportdirect.com/part/intercoolers/pwtmic16b-process-west-khanacooler-top-mount-intercooler-black

The information indicates that it's a direct drop in replacement for the OEM intercooler, so by that logic (and previous fitment attempts by other members) this should also fit. The only thing I question is the TMIC to throttle body hose, as the end tank on this Process West cooler has a downward facing outlet and a non-factory hose supplied by Process West. What's everyone's thoughts? I'd be keen for one if they fit, Process West seem to have a solid reputation in the Subaru scene.

I would bet it fits, the TB coupler hose looks to have the extra bend and length to fit it to the downward connection over the stock setup. And it is probably a better and easier fit. For the price it would be hard to beat, but I would bet the splitter won't work on our cars. Our hood scoops are so much smaller than the wrx.

• 2 weeks later...

So I ended up just posing the question directly on the RSD product page and a Process West rep replied. They have confirmed that the core WILL fit, but the hood scoop will not (no surprises there).

So there's another confirmed part for our cars!

Archived