LegacyGT.com

Which lowering springs are currently available?

Wanted to get Eibach, but there doesn't seem to be a single set for sale on this planet.

What options are currently available? Preferably with a similar drop of around 1 inch. If you have a link, even better!

I went with King Springs. But they lower more than an inch. Truth be told by the time I was done adding struts from Koni and doing the install I could have bought coil overs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rallitek carries both Swift and King - My research led me to believe the Swift was the better option but the Kings have the exact drop OP is looking for and are also tried and true for the LGT....

RalliTek Springs LGT

Partner either up with Konis / Sway Bars / new Bushings - you'll be very happy!

Edited by grovlet

I went with King Springs. But they lower more than an inch. Truth be told by the time I was done adding struts from Koni and doing the install I could have bought coil overs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL - NOT a coilover that would compare to the handling from that setup:p:cool: - Cheap Coilovers (BC/ISC/Raceland) are poorly setup for compression and rebound dampening - along with odd spring rates and typically fall apart in within 10K miles from reports on LGT...

Cheap Coilover Thread

I would go Konis & Springs all day over ANY Cheap Coilover.... :cool:;)

Hell they change the car completely even with STOCK springs and sway bars / bushings :wub:

It's my understanding that the H&R springs are sedan only? Apologies if I am mistaken.

For my wagon I got the Swift springs. Car now has a slight rake as the rear is just ever so slightly higher than the front (maybe a 1/4"). Personally, I think it looks great and it's about a 1" drop.

They are paired with Konis as well. I went full on the Koni adjustment, but it's a little too bouncy, so I will probably dial them back about a 1/2 turn. Just fyi if you go that route.

i was a fan of koni's .... until i tried sending them in to get serviced and destroyed them trying to get them out the sleeves....

u can't find the eibach springs for 4th gen because they probably stopped making them lol....

I had Tein H-Techs, and replaced them with Swifts. I think I purchased them both from Amazon. I'm in an Outback, so I needed a saggy butt spacer in the rear. But they both lowered to what would be considered around 1" compare to stock LGT. Mine are on JDM LGT Rev A Bilsteins, but I generally LOVE Konis, so I think you have two good options for shocks. Any of these springs (Swift, H-Tech, King) plus either of those shock options would be worlds better than those cheap-o coilovers. Edited by lil'redwagon

I had run the Tein Green coilovers for as long as I can remember. they are the SDS street basis one's. I only raised them to the top, threw on my 18x8s, and never touch them. the car always settles with an index finger or more gap. many trips out of town for 2-3 hours each way with no problems. 6 years on them.

Trick is to set it and forget it. I will buy them again. I also had all white parts I could put on suspension wise. Sways, endlinks etc...