LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

thought subaru didnt allow their cars to be used as fleet vehicles/rentals?

I think you are confusing Subaru with Honda.

Pick a major airport near where there are mountains (Portland, Phoenix), and Hertz's "compact 4x4" will be an Outback. Didn't know they rented Leggy sedans though.

Steve

I've been renting from hertz for the last year after selling my A4 due to a move into SF but still wanting to get away on the weekends. They've just gotten a big collection of 2.5i Legacy sedans in the last month, and are renting them as premium midsize.

I'd actually been looking for a new a4 as I've been sick of having to give hertz my money and got a 2.5i from Hertz (non-outback) for the weekly saturday dealer visits. I liked driving the subie (even the 2.5) better than the a4's I'd been looking at and 72 hours later, I'm the owner of an '05 legacy GT.

Who says fleet sales aren't a good thing for car makers?

Also, was just at the airport today picking up a rental while I wait for my subie to get in from NJ, and they had a line of 6 2.5i's right next to one another. Black and Silver. Can't wait for my GT to get here.

-c-

thought subaru didnt allow their cars to be used as fleet vehicles/rentals?

Ever try to rent a car in Reno or Denver? (or similar places)? There are plenty of Subaru's available for rent in those climates.

Ever try to rent a car in Reno or Denver? (or similar places)? There are plenty of Subaru's available for rent in those climates.

no I'm just regurgitating what the service manager at the dealership told me...

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

Yesterday: Black Sedan S on Hwy 17 between Los Gatos to Santa Cruz. Nice looking car.

Today: Silver Wagon N on San Tomas just before 101

Just about every day: Black Outback XT parked in the Intel "C" Parking garage.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Three Legacy sedans today on my way home around 6pm, in the Placerville area... 2 exiting Safeway parking lot and getting ready to enter EB Hiway 50 (off Missouri Flat Road); one NA (Limited?), one GT ABP with tint all around. Then saw another off Missouri Flat Road (in a parking lot), SWP, too far away to see if it was a GT or not...
"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

There's an ABP Legacy that parks half a block down from my house on Bellomy Street near Jefferson in Santa Clara. You wouldn't have seen me because my car's in the garage, but you have a base model 5mt completely stock except for the roof rack. Are you on here??? I've seen you a few times starting a week or so ago.

There's an ABP Legacy that parks half a block down from my house on Bellomy Street near Jefferson in Santa Clara. You wouldn't have seen me because my car's in the garage, but you have a base model 5mt completely stock except for the roof rack. Are you on here??? I've seen you a few times starting a week or so ago.

That's not me, but since you're so close to where I live I had to reply. I'm over on Main near Benton. Lots of Legacys in Santa Clara... Cool. :)

Nice to see all the local santa clara guys here... Since there are a bunch of you I'd like to make a request if anyone's interested: I just did a big turbo swap and I wanted to do a comparo to a stock(ish) legacy to make sure I ran all the lines from the intake manifold properly (no rush since I still don't have my intercooler so the car's just sitting in the garage)... would anyone mind stopping by in their free time one day with their leg?

Spotted in Modesto on Dale Rd., just north of the mall, SWP sedan exactly like mine except it had a wing. Girl was driving and didn't even look my direction. Only the second other LGT I've seen in Modesto and the only other white one.

H2OSB