LegacyGT.com

Music stays on After ignition shut off

Anyway to change this in settings. I expect the music to stop after I turn off the car. I know opening the door shuts it off, but doesn't it rain or snow where they put this default radio keeps playing.I just want to be able to pull over, turn off my car and make a phone call.

This is driving me nuts.If I want to listen to music after the engine is off my Honda lets me press the start button once.

Edited by Rrwatch

Is there a reason you wouldn't just use the bluetooth to make the call? That would override the radio and keep you hands free

I don't use cell phones while I drive. I usually will set up a text saying" I'm driving" . I guess what sucks for me is I just listen to music a lot louder driving over engine noise then sitting in a car with the engine shut off. I'm used to turning off the whole car when I turn off the ignition. Test driving I had the radio turned off , to listen to the vehicle. I only checked out the radio after I parked at the dealer. Thanks for your input though. It's appreciated.

Just press the volume button once to mute the radio?

Winner winner chicken dinner. That's my new default .Press mute,press ignition buttontoo off When you restart the vehicle later the radio or whatever comes on and doesn't stay muted.