LegacyGT.com

Mountain West Meet Thread

praedet

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Alright mutha fuckahs. I'm a lil buzzed now and though I'm not as gone as Han tends to be, I think we need to do another Tech Center/Englewood lunch meet with cigars. Which day would work for peeps next week? Han are you gonna join us this time? Icy? TommyP? Bskey Brett? Any other mo fo's?

Hey ya'll

It is about time for my ski trip that i talked to you about.

While i am up in the denver area i would love see some of your tricked out rides.

I am in the mountains 27-29 atleast, so maybe the 31st or 1?

I'm in, no doubt about it. I'll be there at probably around 6ish. Its right next to the meadows 12 united artist theatre like literally 30 feet in front of the entrace to the movie theatre there. Its off of park meadows drive I believe and yosemite located behind the Rio.

Shi-at, I forgot. I have the Wu Tang show tonight. Gotta fit in a workout before.

Starting 6p or later would be too late for me anyway. For next time, I'd be ready to get it on around 5:15 after work. I guess I could go read something at B&N though.

Have fun boys!

Scotty, I dont care if you're recovering or not, be there! I'm bringing a buddy who I think you'd get along with and I think we should go out and hit the town afterward. I have Friday off ;)

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

Hey Scotty, I'm going to the Wu show also-You swapped out your tickets for the correct venue and time right? We got tickets a couple months ago for the Filmore at 6:30, now its at the Ogden at 9. Have fun tonight!