LegacyGT.com

Rear brakes ??

Anyone replaced their rear disc rotor yet?i wanted to upgrade mine to like slotted or drilled rotors,also wanted to put better pads and maybe also put stainless steel rear brake lines too,

Can I used parts from a 5th gens legacy or wrx?thanks

Anyone replaced their rear disc rotor yet?i wanted to upgrade mine to like slotted or drilled rotors,also wanted to put better pads and maybe also put stainless steel rear brake lines too,

Make sure you mind the EPB and disconnect the battery and the harness before pushing on it. Otherwise don’t waste your money on fancy rotors for the rear of this car. Just put the OEM equivalent rotors on and call it a day.

Make sure you mind the EPB and disconnect the battery and the harness before pushing on it. Otherwise don’t waste your money on fancy rotors for the rear of this car. Just put the OEM equivalent rotors on and call it a day.

Thanks for info,reason I wanna upgrade the rear a little bit is I’m doing the ATS brembo swap in the front with stoptech STi drilled rotors and stainless brake lines,I wanted atleast try to even out braking f/r as close as possible.

We have the same rear rotors as the VA WRX and Levorg so anything that works for them will work for us.

I was running slotted Dixcel rear rotors for a while along with SS hoses. You can see pics in the brake upgrade thread.

@redvenetian on Instagram

We have the same rear rotors as the VA WRX and Levorg so anything that works for them will work for us.

I was running slotted Dixcel rear rotors for a while along with SS hoses. You can see pics in the brake upgrade thread.

Cool thank you I will definitely check it out,thanks

Archived