LegacyGT.com

Official Satin White Thread - Volume-2

SBT

I thought about doing flaps but wasn't sure if I wanted OEM or rally ones..

What do you all prefer?

I love, paint matched, OEM.

http://i1321.photobucket.com/albums/u542/Kalien32/Mobile%20Uploads/AW8A1081_zpss3ozkwsj.jpg

http://i1321.photobucket.com/albums/u542/Kalien32/Mobile%20Uploads/AW8A0348_zpsddeelt7u.jpg

Edited by Kalien32

I got a 06 sedan red emblems should I do red rally flaps or just oem??? Haven't seen many rally flaps on legacy around where I'm at. I want it lowered. What would be a good height?? Without camber. Any help would be nice new Subaru owner

I got a 06 sedan red emblems should I do red rally flaps or just oem??? Haven't seen many rally flaps on legacy around where I'm at. I want it lowered. What would be a good height?? Without camber. Any help would be nice new Subaru owner

Personally, I like the OEM splash guards more than rally flaps on the 4th gen. But, make sure you get them painted to match... otherwise they look like an afterthought and cheap. (At least on a white car).

I just lowered mine enough to lose the wheel gap. No aggressive camber, and sits at a very functional height.

Personally, I like the OEM splash guards more than rally flaps on the 4th gen. But, make sure you get them painted to match... otherwise they look like an afterthought and cheap. (At least on a white car).

I just lowered mine enough to lose the wheel gap. No aggressive camber, and sits at a very functional height.

:whore: on the color matched splace guards. If I didn't get spats that would be what I would do.

And just make sure you don't have an aggressive offset if you lower it to lose wheel gap. I've got a little bit of camber to not rub. A very fine fender roll and I scrape on the fender liner on bumps.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

Freshly washed with my mudflaps just installed. I think they look great but I might bump the rears up an inch or 2 - looking rather Outbacky like this. I also bought some spats but decided I like this look better.

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=214308&stc=1&d=1439065797

IMG_20150808_140856.thumb.jpg.d267c8af8bf58f13a8544813914fdc98.jpg

IMG_20150808_140908.thumb.jpg.5684dde1cb4213e703f0d9a68390a552.jpg

IMG_20150808_140933.thumb.jpg.c083c24b68c58dff4789fd56fb94558f.jpg

IMG_20150808_140944.thumb.jpg.44f4689dc45ca32cbc17e3c4012d3709.jpg

Freshly washed with my mudflaps just installed. I think they look great but I might bump the rears up an inch or 2 - looking rather Outbacky like this. I also bought some spats but decided I like this look better.

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=214308&stc=1&d=1439065797

For $47 you could have gotten an oem guards. Whose wheels look weird, such a wide stance, but to each his own. Very clean overall. Our cars are twins! pics later....

Edited by DK76

For $47 you could have gotten an oem guards. Whose wheels look weird, such a wide stance, but to each his own. Very clean overall. Our cars are twins! pics later....

$47 for all four guards? Where?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OEM mudguards don't protect as much and are definitely not $47 for the set.

Edited by Shogun506