LegacyGT.com

NY - rebuilt VF40 turbo

Selling a VF40 out of an 05 Outback XT rebuilt by James@ Cheetah Turbo in Walton, NY. It had 154k when it blew. Sent it out to be rebuilt but I was able to get my hands on a VF52 so no need for it now. If you’d like his website is http://www.cheetahturbo.com. James is very meticulous with his rebuilds. Comes with oil/coolant lines and bolts. Asking $350 shipped.17cb975f856444515e4b0dc6796a88e6.jpg

62bde8e88fa4d8d7a6edd9a51e403f3b.jpg

16167662e13e49b426f04824734d5130.jpg

• 1 month later...

I'm interested if you still have this.

My turbo seals have let go, so naturally I wanted to upgrade to a VF52, but with over 200k on the stock internals running a pretty aggressive tune I don't want to deal with the re-tuning only to find out my shortblock is effed. The car has been sitting for the last 5 months as a result, ideally I'll throw a new VF40 on there and just have my car back for another year or so till I'm ready for a full build (just bought a house a couple months ago and am in the process of renovating and will be moving soon, don't have time to build an engine too lol).

lmk dude, I'll take it right now if you still got it

Sorry for the delay I haven’t been getting notifications for some reason but I do still have the turbo just sitting here.

I'll take it. I sent you a PM yesterday, shoot me your info and let's make this happen :cool:

I want my car back! lol