LegacyGT.com

5th Gen GT Finds

• 2 months later...

Anybody looking for a 2010 legacy gt??? Maybe a mid life crisis thing but eyeing a 2018 sti.....Leggy is Graphite Grey fully equipped (that is the only version we got in Canada)... 60,000 km (37,000 miles yes no typo)... 350 hp / 350 torque... I 'm original owner, asking price not sure yet ...

Montreal, quebec .... tastefully modded .... just thoroughgoing this feeler out there as I mull this over ...

• 1 month later...
Anybody looking for a 2010 legacy gt??? Maybe a mid life crisis thing but eyeing a 2018 sti.....Leggy is Graphite Grey fully equipped (that is the only version we got in Canada)... 60,000 km (37,000 miles yes no typo)... 350 hp / 350 torque... I 'm original owner, asking price not sure yet ...

Montreal, quebec .... tastefully modded .... just thoroughgoing this feeler out there as I mull this over ...

350/350? at the wheels? how the hell did you get that much HP with such limited torque? i live not too far from you in vermont, i would love to see that thing move.

350/350? at the wheels? how the hell did you get that much HP with such limited torque? i live not too far from you in vermont, i would love to see that thing move.

oops I should have specified that is at the shaft, from memory I dont have the graph with me but at the wheels is was in the 2xx ish , I remember there was about 75 hp lost in the drivetrain losses. lol 350 to the wheels would be awesomer

oops I should have specified that is at the shaft, from memory I dont have the graph with me but at the wheels is was in the 2xx ish , I remember there was about 75 hp lost in the drivetrain losses. lol 350 to the wheels would be awesomer

even at the crank that's impressive hp, these cars are known to pretty easily get those kind of torque figures but power in the upper rev range eludes most of us... what kind of mods have you done?

even at the crank that's impressive hp, these cars are known to pretty easily get those kind of torque figures but power in the upper rev range eludes most of us... what kind of mods have you done?

I have a whole bunch of mods but, Engine wise I have a bigger TMIC racer x, invidia exhaust header back, racer X charge pipe, 1 step colder plugs, ported wastegate on turbo, tuned on dyno by Lachute perfromance @19 psi, to have realiability, I have 215 hp at the wheels, the dyno it was tuned on MAHA LPS 3000 PKW, I could probably get more but was recommended keeping the boost below 20 psi, car feels nice...... lol you interested?

• 1 month later...

How the heck have I not seen that car around? I mean, with 56k miles on it, I'm guessing it's not a daily driver. I used to live in Oshkosh, though, you'd think I would have seen it at one point. Did a little bit of Google Maps creepin' and figured out where they live based on the pictures, and they're a little ways away from anywhere I would have been. I live maybe 20-25 minutes away, so I'd be willing to take a look if anyone was interested.

I see that they label their wheels like I do- makes it easy to rotate and swap at the same time.

I was thinking it wasn't a daily either, but he has winter wheels...?

Seems like they have a little less miles per year than GTEASER..

Seeing the asking price makes me feel a little better with sinking the cash into mine that I am.

My friend forwarded me facebook marketplace ad for a 2010 Legacy GT Premium with 126k that 'Has a slight tap when cold' for $4500 firm. It is located on Long Island, NY. I would assume it needs a motor but I suppose it could also be a throw out bearing depending on the owners knowledge of vehicles. I don't know how to link a facebook market place ad. This may already be public knowledge on the 5th Gen LGT facebook page, but I am not on that page any more.

Yes we have discussed it there. The ad is a bit confusing though, it may also need a transmission. It would be a great project car if the price went down just a bit. He wants a lot for the complete engine ($2500 shipped) as considering the chances it is toast. It may still be a worthy find, but not for my needs. At that price it would be better to just buy the whole car. But sight unseen is not a chance I can take with that kind of money.

Yes we have discussed it there. The ad is a bit confusing though, it may also need a transmission. It would be a great project car if the price went down just a bit. He wants a lot for the complete engine ($2500 shipped) as considering the chances it is toast. It may still be a worthy find, but not for my needs. At that price it would be better to just buy the whole car. But sight unseen is not a chance I can take with that kind of money.

If it needs transmission it isn't worth it with rarity of 5th Gen GT 6MT. The Facebook marketplace ad car actually had more than most of those ads do. Maybe its a generational thing, but I don't know why so many people put so little information in a typical car advertisement. I don't want to ask a bunch of basic information in order to even figure out if I have any interest in a vehicle.

Well, if you're interested in dropping in a built engine and an STI transmission at any point, that wouldn't be such a bad place to start.

Absolutely no argument there, if my wife wouldn't have my head for buying it I would seriously consider it. Apparently, having money for a larger house at some point, a more reliable/safer daily for her, and probably picking up an RV for summer fun with the kids all outweigh a more fun daily for me, lol. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...