LegacyGT.com

Michigan. Fresh and ready to go Td06 Custom 20G

Fresh and ready to go Td06 Custom 20G in Midnight Black

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD to Notorious

As you see in the photo at $950.00 shipped to your door in CONUS.

Brand new Inconel turbine/shaft assembly

Brand new center bearing support housing

Brand new Custom Forged billet extended tip 6X6 blade compressor wheel-for faster spool and much longer pull past redline.

Complete turbine/shaft/compressor wheel dual plane dynamically balanced

Upgraded and modified custom journal bearings

Upgraded and modified custom thrust plates and bearings

Upgraded piston ring oil seals

Fully tested and cleaned wastegate actuator

Virtually new compressor housing-Midnight Black

Oil drain-freshly cleaned. You will have to provide cooling lines and 14mm banjo bolts/copper washers.

Light polishing on exhaust housing and compressor housing

This turbo is ready to install. The pricing on this is set right at $950.00 shipped and paypal'd to your door in the CONUS. You can check me out on these forums as I have over 300 turbos running worldwide.

This is the one if you want to go BIG on AWHP and AWTQ. This is a nipple mount housing which will require a large TMIC or can easily be used with an FMIC too. I know of one I built exactly like it dyno'd at 519 AWHP and a LOT of torque. I have driven the car and it's the fastest street car I've ever driven and I've driven a LOT of extreme cars.

This will not be for the faint of heart and will require a lot of other mods including at least 1000cc FI, big Fuel Pump,large IC, and 3 port ECBM, preferably cams, and a serious custom tune preferably on the dyno, but it will pay you back in excellent performance and serious AWHP.

As with all my turbos, these come with complete installation instructions and you have access to me at any time via text and phone (at decent hours...LOL). This is ready to be boxed up and can ship immediately to your door in the CONUS.

NOTE: If you are in Canada or outside the CONUS, there will be additional shipping and customs/duty fees which will be your responsibility.

1608670332_Td06Custom20G.thumb.jpg.d4064759482a563bdd69c4cabe327c69.jpg

Edited by JmP6889928