LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

Shiny blue n/a(no hood scoop) 08'-09' sedan with tinted windows heading into downtown Cleveland Sunday, Dec.27th mid morning. No spoiler and yellow fogs. Love the blue in the sea of silver/grey/black cars on the roads these days...( mine included...)

• 3 months later...

About a week ago I watched what I thought was my previous Black 2006 LGT drive right by driveway on Il. Route 25 aka Broadway Rd. in Montgomery as I was waiting for traffic to clear.

The reason I think it may be my old LGT was it had a JDM rear spoiler I ordered from Japan Parts. The spoiler is about 4" high and form fits the trunk I've haven't seen one like it.

Anyway it brought back memories and a smile to my face.

Stay Stock Stay Happy

About a week ago I watched what I thought was my previous Black 2006 LGT drive right by driveway on Il. Route 25 aka Broadway Rd. in Montgomery as I was waiting for traffic to clear.

The reason I think it may be my old LGT was it had a JDM rear spoiler I ordered from Japan Parts. The spoiler is about 4" high and form fits the trunk I've haven't seen one like it.

Anyway it brought back memories and a smile to my face.

I've seen MY old RSX-s a few times around town and the happiness is real. It's a mixed feeling really. Happy to see her again, sad to see her aged.

• 3 weeks later...
Chitown Legacys on Facebook if anyone is interested. Not a lot of action here recently, but have seen a few Legacys around. I'm in the Elgin area and in bartlett and Carol steam all the time. One by scoobys on dollar dog days (spec b, Grey I believe) and I see a white one in bartlett all the time (tints, no scoop).

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Anybody around these parts anymore?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I would guess most are still in the area we just got older more involved with family, paying bills, work and now a new CR-V is more our speed. :lol:

Stay Stock Stay Happy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
On 11/28/2019 at 6:02 PM, SoobyDoobyDoo said:

I’m in Indy...would love to do a meet up but I can attest that two little kids eat more time than food, but not by much...lol. Royal blue GT wagon here.

Im out in Greencastle IN also a royal blue gt wagon

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Same here…few things here and there for aesthetics but still mostly stock. Hopefully soon will get my option grill painted and installed and headlights blacked out. There’s a Subaru meet up at one of the dealerships in Indy in November if you feel up for a drive (Tom Wood).Hopefully DrDaveLGT will also bring his wagon…been a while since I’ve gone but I’d like to go this year if I can. Be cool to have some LGT wagons there!