LegacyGT.com

Run mode change system check

Hello all,

Searched alot. All threads i found said it was battery related. Except for one that said it was injector clip related.

Manual says it is related to si drive, which was not touched in my install at all.

Long story short swapped new block, ewg, air pump delete, electronic boost controller, aos, cobb intake.

Once hooking up battery got message in dash and si drive blinks and temperature goes all the way hot. I check battery voltage it is 12.4, i then check starter it has voltage as well and is grounded correctly.

I found one connector that was not clipped with exception of clips going to tgvs and previous air pump connectors. Not sure where this goes, but wondering if it is my missing piece...i hope http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160712/c62e3635c1573f1e7d999dfcaf60480c.jpg

Yellow clip looks like it is grounded to frame but not sure where it clips it. It is located by the power steering reservoir,

Any help i appreciate.

Thanks

Andrew

• 2 years later...

Can you be more specific about which ground on drivers side

Near Intercooler? I am having same issue and it is kicking my butt. Are you talking about the Main Engine Harneas grounding luggs that bolt up to the fuel injector protector, the metal shield that goes around fuel rail? Those

Are already connected and right. Thanks

I believe that the two wire connector between the ABSCM-h/u (and the Power Steering fluid res) is an access lead for the front airbag. My downloaded diagnostic guide says thaT any yellow connector is for the airbag control and access and is strictly DO NOT TOUCH!!!!

Would appreciate anybody confirming or refuting this. Thanks

That picture doesn't relate to anything, so please disregard. My gound wasn't in right spot. I had tgv deletes, aftermarket fuel regulator, aftermarket intercooler etc and the stock ground position by fuel regulator was no longer useable. Once I got a proper ground I had no issue.

However one thing I noticed that could have also been an issue was the power to my obd was loose. I had the plastic piece from under dash off and when I touched the obd cable connector it would flicker on and off my accesport. If that cable is not properly secure I would look into that also.

Hope this helps

Archived