LegacyGT.com

What Did You Do To Your 6th Gen Today Thread - Vol 3

I did the same thing when I changed the MTF on my previous Subie - hand-tight. Using a wrench at hand-torque to VERY snug was good enough for me. It's only going to have a level slightly above it, at high temp, so I wasn't worried about it.

Good on you for changing it, period!

'15 FB25

Magnatec 0W-20 + FU filter (70,517 miles)

RSB, Fr. Strut Bar, Tint, STI BBS, LED er'where

Yeah... We teamed up again this year.. Last year they helped me out with their Dual 444c Compressor Kit.. So I upgraded my 380c..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Very nice; looks like you're doing well :cool:

I've had the same 12VDC compressor for about a decade now. The lead going into the pump is fraying and may come loose at any moment. I've nursed it along for the past year or so, but there's no way to open the compressor to replace the lead, so that sucks.

I'll have to look into the one's you listed as a potential replacement.

'15 FB25

I filled up the tank for the first time on my 2018 Sport I just got used. The dealership put the first tank in but was 1 and done with click on the pump. I got it used with 6,680 miles and after 422 miles I put in 15.77 gallons. 26.75mpg is better than the truck I traded in on it :lol:

I'm going to :rtfm: shortly to see if I can learn something.

I must share this:

I changed my rear brake rotors and pads on my 2016 Legacy last week and since then my passenger side window cannot be lowered down from driver side panel for whatever reason. The passenger side window can be lowered down on the passenger side though.

Today I finally got a chance to research the fix......... and can you believe it? It's as simple as that you just have to enter Accessory mode of your car(push start button twice without stepping on the brake/clutch or twist your key to all the way right w/o start the engine) and push the button on passenger side all the way down and then pull all the way back...??LOL

By push all the way I mean the button actually has 2 level, a slightly push would lower the window but if you push harder it should automatically lower all the way down. So just have to push in the harder mode but stay there for few seconds. Same for the pull.

This is not the first time I worked on a car that requires removal of negative of battery but Subaru... seriously??? Needs to reset window button to make it works again?? I just feel like I'm a fool by looking at the video when that guys explains all this in a smile...a smile to all morons.

But this makes my day though

I must share this:

I changed my rear brake rotors and pads on my 2016 Legacy last week and since then my passenger side window cannot be lowered down from driver side panel for whatever reason. The passenger side window can be lowered down on the passenger side though.

Today I finally got a chance to research the fix......... and can you believe it? It's as simple as that you just have to enter Accessory mode of your car(push start button twice without stepping on the brake/clutch or twist your key to all the way right w/o start the engine) and push the button on passenger side all the way down and then pull all the way back...??LOL

By push all the way I mean the button actually has 2 level, a slightly push would lower the window but if you push harder it should automatically lower all the way down. So just have to push in the harder mode but stay there for few seconds. Same for the pull.

This is not the first time I worked on a car that requires removal of negative of battery but Subaru... seriously??? Needs to reset window button to make it works again?? I just feel like I'm a fool by looking at the video when that guys explains all this in a smile...a smile to all morons.

But this makes my day though

Glad you figured the window thing out, I was thrown for a loop too, on my 2015... Although, there's at least one thread somewhere around here, that tells you to hold the window switch up for several seconds - to reset the window.

See the 2016 Legacy/Outback Owners Manual, page 2-37, Initialization of power window.

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

Happy SubieSunday and Easter fellas and chicas. lol. I got a Vibrant Ultra Quiet Resonator installed to go along with my Nameless 5". It definitely minimized, but not removed it entirely, the drone within the cab. Before the resonator, i didnt like the drone inside the cab after installing the Nameless 5" CBE. It did sound good at certain RPM's, of course, but i knew i could clean it up. The Vibrant Res helped out and i appreciate the sweet sounds. If i were to do another performance mod, i would want to do some custom headers (i know, you cant get a lot of power out of the 2.5 for our legacy's, but i guess im going for "sound" if thats a thing. lol. I will be upgrading my HK sound system with something better. stay tuned. Let me know if you guys want a clip of the nameless&vibrant setup. Edited by DarkCloud23
BC Racing. Blox Racing. Whiteline. AVO Turbo. RalliTek. Gramlights Michelin. Optima. HKC-Speed. Nameless. AFE. K&N. WeatherTech. Morimoto. Solar Gard. PPF. 9H.

I'd love to hear what your exhaust sounds like. I honestly can't imagine it sounding good on a 2.5i, though. Looking forward to being proven wrong!

'15 FB25

I'd love to hear what your exhaust sounds like. I honestly can't imagine it sounding good on a 2.5i, though. Looking forward to being proven wrong!

Here's the video I posted in this thread awhile ago. I'd like to hear DarkCloud23's as well:

Here's the video I posted in this thread awhile ago. I'd like to hear DarkCloud23's as well:

Oh, yea, now I remember - deja vu!

Doesn't sound bad at all. Glad you got rid of some of the drone - that would absolutely drive me bonkers, and is the reason I had to get rid of the Nameless ABE on my '08 STI.

'15 FB25

I must share this:

Glad you figured it out but just don't get why that happened because you did brake work..