LegacyGT.com

Site going slower than usual?

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I Donated
You don't merit a life. There............ I finally said it. :hide::lol:

SANDWICHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Banh Mi me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dm: Oh and screw RZA...

08192017_BBQ-Pulled-Pork-And-Pork-Belly-Banh-Mi_RE_HE_M.jpg

Thanked for the sandwich, not the terrible comeback.

Nah, cheese wiz would stay liquidy, it'd take the real deal to harden up and gum things up this bad. Mozzarella, on the other hand, that'd melt in there real good. Maybe both provolone and mozzarella, possibly on a roll with some sliced roast beef, side of au jus...

I like how you think. :wub:

Also, not a fan of wiz, or American. Give me a cheesesteak with provolone any day.

you should pm thefultonhow, he's an expert at shitty comebacks. He'll help you out

https://legacygt.com/forums/member.php?u=28226

Finally, something accurate. :lol:

The ingredients in Whiz seem to change, I remember reading the label at the store once and seeing Anchovies, I put it back, not a fan. I know they never used to have anchovies back in the day, and to be fair maybe it's healthier putting salty fish in something instead of X chemical ingredient, but still, no thanks.

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

Also, not a fan of wiz, or American. Give me a cheesesteak with provolone any day.

Dishwasher would want that with Provel cheese on it.

I'm going to try that grilled cheese with gruyere, mushrooms, and onions these weekend. That looks and sounds fantastic.

Dishwasher would want that with Provel cheese on it.

I'm going to try that grilled cheese with gruyere, mushrooms, and onions these weekend. That looks and sounds fantastic.

This is what I just had while at the JW Marriott in Orlando. I ate at a farm to table place inside the hotel called, the Kitchen, and it was so good.

Bacon Grilled Cheese…13

Bourbon & honey glazed pepper bacon, gruyere, mozzarella, house tomato jam with roasted tomato bisque

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

May as well go ahead and drop that Randy Marsh GIF here, too, because that sounds incredible.

I read through this while eating a sammich for lunch (ham, turkey, pepperoni, american cheese, mayo, horseradish mustard, 12-grain- no pictures of my food, because I'm a grown-ass man and this isn't Instagram), and quickly felt outdone.

New update: anything older than 3 years is getting archived in order to reduce the amount of threads continually being accessed in the database. If you're looking for something, make sure to include that forum's archive in your search, too.

New update: anything older than 3 years is getting archived in order to reduce the amount of threads continually being accessed in the database. If you're looking for something, make sure to include that forum's archive in your search, too.

Won’t that break inner thread links and google search results? There is a lot of good info on here, but it’s difficult to dig though with the built in search.

To my knowledge, it shouldn't affect either situation, but I don't really know of any good threads to test it on. Let me take a stab at finding something I've already moved and see what happens.

edit: I punched "site:legacygt.com double din hvac" into the google, and the first result was V1 of that thread, which is currently in the tech forums archive. I made V2 before I archived V1, and the link to V1 at the top of V2 still works. Not exactly statistically significant, but one verified success is better than the alternative, I guess.

To the best of my understanding, it'd be like making a formula in Excel like "=A2+B2" in cell C2, then highlighting and dragging cell A2 somewhere else- the formula in C2 would automatically update with the new location of that data, but the data itself wouldn't change. We're just moving A2 to a different workbook that's set to manual update mode, rather than having it in one big shared workbook with hundreds of people leaning on the refresh button all day. Either that, or we're laminating the pages of the coloring book you've already doodled on without tearing them out of the book, whichever of those metaphors makes more sense.

Edited by cww516

Have you guys considered upgrading the board to xenforo?

vBulletin is getting old and php is going to drop support for the old version.

If you guys still want to run the website as is with the same software then I’d suggest using litespeed or varnish cache.

I know the plan is to migrate the forum over to something newer (which always means better, because it's on the internet, and the internet is always right), and I believe the plan was to do that in the near term (months, not years), but you'd probably need Tide or SBT if you wanted a progress update on that. In the meantime, archiving threads is easy enough for us lowly non-admin mods to do, and it seems to be making a difference. It limits how old of a thread can be necro-posted, too, so I think the record (far as I've seen) is going to stand at about 11 years.

hey guys just bought a 05 gt wit 252k rimz tintd tails fast and lookin to get sum more power wut mods shuold i get i saw sum postes thats says thats i shuold get a bigger terbo wut 1 should i get thx
Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

hey guys just bought a 05 gt wit 252k rimz tintd tails fast and lookin to get sum more power wut mods shuold i get i saw sum postes thats says thats i shuold get a bigger terbo wut 1 should i get thx

The Mexican fajita grilled cheese

ef7299092499e85f9d2a418fb29e862c.jpg

• I Donated
FPFQ
The Mexican fajita grilled cheese

ef7299092499e85f9d2a418fb29e862c.jpg

Good response. [emoji38]

And for the record, anything with gruyere cheese is okay by me. I buy tubs of shredded gruyere from the local supermarket. Goes great on potatoes!

hey guys just bought a 05 yellow 350z wit 252k rimz tintd tails fast and lookin to get sum more power wut mods shuold i get i saw sum postes thats says thats i shuold get a bigger terbo wut 1 should i get thx

Fixd

FPFQGood response. [emoji38]

And for the record, anything with gruyere cheese is okay by me. I buy tubs of shredded gruyere from the local supermarket. Goes great on potatoes!

My favorite burger has Gruyere on it. Amazing.

• I Donated
by that definition, so is a hotdog

I mean, not necessarily.

490.jpg

A burger clearly fits into the "structural purist, ingredient neutral" category. That's one step above true neutral. Also, if it's wrong to say a patty melt is a sandwich, I don't wanna be right.

Edited by thefultonhow