LegacyGT.com

DAMD side skirts

Can anyone here confirm (besides me) that these flip around for either side. Hence, the mold is the same for both sides, but created in a way that it is a universal piece (left/right)? I've owned a total of 3 sets...all the same. You flip one side and mount it.

I ask because mikeyvt thinks I scammed him or something, and I'm trying to clear it up. I had these on my ride for over a year.

Edit: By the way, for anyone paying attention, we're giving his set away for free, since he doesn't want them, I don't need them, and I'm giving him a refund regardless...so if you want them, hit him up and you just pay for shipping :)

I can post better pics when I get home. I didn't say he scammed me but from what I can tell I believe they are side skirts for the driver side. Flipping one would have that fiberglass rough side bolted against the side skirt where as the the other would bolt flush.

Carpenterltd is correct I do not want the skirts and he does not want them back. He is being super nice and want to offer them to someone that wants them for free just pay shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can post better pics when I get home. I didn't say he scammed me but from what I can tell I believe they are side skirts for the driver side. Flipping one would have that fiberglass rough side bolted against the side skirt where as the the other would bolt flush.

Carpenterltd is correct I do not want the skirts and he does not want them back. He is being super nice and want to offer them to someone that wants them for free just pay shipping.

Mikey's been awesome by the way ;) I just feel like he feels like I scammed him which hurts me feewings. Guys been waiting for these for a while, and I hate that it didn't work out. *sniffles*

wtf is going on here? None of this makes sense.

Cliff notes:

I paid for a set of side skirts a while back and planned to pick them up. Carpenter lives a few hours away and I was going to be in his town for a car show. Wasn't able to meet up and I finally asked him to ship me the side skirts.

The package came in a couple days ago and I opened them up to see what I think is 2 side skirts for the same side. Carpenter and I texted back and forth and it. I decided that I just wanted a refund and I would get the side skirts back to him.

He doesn't want the side skirts back and I do not want the set. He is still going to refund me and says I can just offer the side skirts on here to someone for free. They would just need to pay for shipping.

I posted on here just to ask if anyone has the same skirts and are they both supposed to look like they are for the same side. That's where we are at today.

Carpenter has been really good about communication and offering up the skirts to whoever wants them which is awesome. Nice guy just this deal didn't work out.

wtf is going on here? None of this makes sense.

Just a little bromance...nothing to worry about.

No, we both wanted some verification that the skirts were either okay to install or not...I sold him the set from off my car...now they're free for anyone who wants them...in a nutshell.

I have the replicas of those. Those are both the same side. The part that kicks up in the back is the top side orientation.

this...the "flare up" at the back denotes the side of the car...if you were to take a right side and put it on the left, the flare would be at the front or would be pointing down to the ground

if you were to put this drivers side on the passenger side the "flare" would be at the front of the car which is wrong or if you flipped it over it would be pointing downward which is also wrong. theyre definitely side specific

IMG_1065.thumb.JPG.cddd7a7d034ded7ee5b5e6613e130428.JPG

Archived