LegacyGT.com

Official Deep Bronze Metallic Thread:

Verwilderd

that is a sweet color for the leggy. id agree with another poster, Hyper black would look really sweet. that is, unless you're diggin the pretty pretty princess pink! j/k

Oh, I'm all over the pink! lol:lol:

Edited by Verwilderd

I like the gold too... I wouldn't own it, but it is nice.

Edit- on both colours though I wouldn't go with any wheel colour except silver. These aren't racy car colours and I think if you put racy coloured wheels on them, they'd have an identity crisis.

Stick with classy silver. The Spec B OEM rim would also be a great choice.

Edited by Gire

I like the gold too... I wouldn't own it, but it is nice.

Edit- on both colours though I wouldn't go with any wheel colour except silver. These aren't racy car colours and I think if you put racy coloured wheels on them, they'd have an identity crisis.

Stick with classy silver. The Spec B OEM rim would also be a great choice.

That's kinda what I was thinking...or at least that color....kind of a gunmetal. Either that or the bronze. I that the gold might be a bit much, however when looking at the pic with them, it might look good. Oh well...in any case, I love having a poop colored car! :lol:

:p

you like bronze?

for me, I dont want to match my wheels to the car color.

I only like it in that it keeps with that "sleeper" look, but at the same time you get to do something different. How many people have you seen out there with bronze wheels....bronze cars?

I dunno...I haven't decided on a wheel color yet. Just thought it might look good. Post some pics up of your car!

I only like it in that it keeps with that "sleeper" look, but at the same time you get to do something different. How many people have you seen out there with bronze wheels....bronze cars?

I dunno...I haven't decided on a wheel color yet. Just thought it might look good. Post some pics up of your car!

i will post pics, but it looks like yours except debadged. maybe this weekend ill post some pics after change oil. ;)

how high do you want it?

2 megapixel or higher would be fine. That's 1600x1200 or so. A little lower is OK too, 1 MP, or 1152x864 or so. The pics I chopped on the first page are tiny (640x480), which limits the final result quality. Something in neutral light with no flash helps as well.

Another DBM owner here. Personally it's my fav, have yet to see another one on the road. Here was the car last month. Now it has tint (35 all the way around) and the factory splash guards. Next on my list of mods is 18x8 in hyperblack wheels and some rallitek springs.

danscar.jpg.0ed5d67c71661c9c106540bbd70c1bb4.jpg

Yup...