LegacyGT.com

Whats New at Cryotune Performance - Pics,dynosheets,updates etc

cryo

Cryotune Calibrated 05 Legacy gt wagon carzperformance - 250hp and 282tq

These 5speed turbo wagons are becoming harder and harder to find. This one is packing simple stage 2 parts custom protune via a COBB Tuning accessport.

Dave

By "simple stage 2 parts" exactly what are they? Just a downpipe?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaybird - I have not been a fan of Omni since I saw some of the failures. Cobb has released a 4bar that is now my go to option.

bdcvg - I would have to go back and look but yes the downpipe is the main restriction and this car seemed to make good power with minimal mods. Most are closer to 240 but the dyno is just a tool and this was on a pretty warm day meaning a little higher correction factor thus the 250.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Glad to see your doing well. I still recommend you to guy's from the western half of the nation.

There are only two Tuner's I recommend, I think you know who the other one is.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good looking cars. He should have a body shop paint plastic plugs and install them in the holes on the front bumper. I did that with my Spec B.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x40/92Si/DSCN4594.jpg

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

• 2 months later...

Got airflow? How about 20,000 cfm of it for the front side of the new dyno......things are getting much closer and we are ready for the big delivery!

Dave

IMG_20180120_162650_023.thumb.jpg.db9f6b7f10997f19410fd86f14b1e46e.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

• 5 months later...

2009 Legacy GT Spec B

This car packs a huge daily driver punch with a vf52, Grimmspeed tmic and ebcs, ID1050X injectors, performance exhaust and some good ol' ethanol fuel.

Picked up 40hp and some massive torque with the switch to E85.

Dave

1133072687_miguel2008lgtdyno.thumb.jpg.c9c9962cf948d6aa3b84c32cc2fd52d4.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
So I am considering getting a tune but I am looking for thoughts on 2 subjects. Car is '08 OBXT, Grimmspeed DWG DP, Cobb stage 2 LWG map, silicone intake and throttle body hoses and a lightweight pulley. At 99k miles is it too late in the engines life to get a tune? Should I check valve clearances first? All other maintenance is up to date @ around 11k since plugs,belts,water pump ETC.

• 2 weeks later...

We are still struggling to keep this post updated lol

Getting a bunch of email tunes / revisions and responses out the door, thanks for the continued support....

We may or may not be tossing the idea around of a august promo *HINT HINT* If your needing something sooner shoot us an email at cryotuneperformance@yahoo and we can discuss.

Dave

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 months later...

After 6 years or so we have revamped our website, check it out and let us know what you think! It has a updated feed of our work so check it out to see what new things are happening.

http://www.cryotuneperformance.com

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Just got done cranking out all of the emails/revisions/etunes etc in the mailbox! Thanks for the support and keep the orders cranking!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

We are happy to announce our Halloween 10% OFF E-Tune/Remote tune special is now LIVE on the website through 10/31/18.

USE THE PROMOCODE "Halloween2018" on the website!

Dave

spooky1.jpg.6d79532de55030e8c8abd2d359570e85.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
We are happy to announce our Halloween 10% OFF E-Tune/Remote tune special is now LIVE on the website through 10/31/18.

USE THE PROMOCODE "Halloween2018" on the website!

Dave

Oh man I just missed out!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Early Black Friday deals are starting now! 15% off ALL E-TUNES! 10% OFF scheduled Dyno Tune with paid deposit.

All Prices are live on the website now for Etunes but contact us direct for Dyno Tune special. Purchase now at http://www.Cryotuneperformance.com with the promocode "BLACKFRIDAY2018"

Share the info with your friends as well!

Dave

Black-friday-667x445.jpg.4f01a1ff5fd24742d52dd3d076f12a91.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

BLACK FRIDAY PROMOS ARE LIVE TILL MONDAY!

10% OFF COBB

10% OFF Grimmspeed

10% OFF DYNO TUNES

15% OFF Etunes!

Bundle packages with flex fuel kits and tuning etc!

Check the website at http://www.cryotuneperformance.com but most products will need a special invoice from us, let us know and jump on it today

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Last day of PROMO prices....CYBER MONDAY is ACTIVE

10% OFF COBB

10% OFF Grimmspeed

10% OFF DYNO TUNES

15% OFF Etunes!

Bundle packages with flex fuel kits and tuning etc!

Check the website at http://www.cryotuneperformance.com but most products will need a special invoice from us, let us know and jump on it today

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Announcing our 12 (Businesss) Days of Christmas E-tune/Dyno tune 10% OFF special. We did this last year with great results so we figured we would kick it off again!

Prices are live on the website for standard E-tunes, Flex fuel Etunes and Dyno tune scheduling will need to be purchased via email or by calling the shop. Happy Holidays!

Dave

CTP12dayssale18.thumb.jpg.89899d50928f9452a6a769a0488db1eb.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]