LegacyGT.com

Nameless Downpipe: Official 5th Gen GT Install Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From my reading that is actually the exact opposite, the STI had the softer spring, but didn't bleed intake pressure to the bottom side of the diaphragm like the wrx bpv did. The wrx unit had over 23 lbs of pressure, the STI around 8 psi or so. But because of the design the wrx unit didn't hold as much pressure without modification.

Ask me if I am surprised.

Well you might be surprised to hear that it seems the Stars have aligned and the test should be done..... soonish ha ha ha! Talked to Steven today and hopefully everything works out and everything will come to an end soon! The plan is to run my car with its setup without touching it and do a few pulls log it and switch out the dp to your design and rinse and repeat. They will post the logs regardless of the results and we can all move on with our lives ha ha ha

Well you might be surprised to hear that it seems the Stars have aligned and the test should be done..... soonish ha ha ha! Talked to Steven today and hopefully everything works out and everything will come to an end soon! The plan is to run my car with its setup without touching it and do a few pulls log it and switch out the dp to your design and rinse and repeat. They will post the logs regardless of the results and we can all move on with our lives ha ha ha

Looking forward to the results. Let us know when you get something scheduled please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
This Thursday at 1230 I will be taking the pig to English racing and the 2 downpipes will be tested and they will compare the logs! I will take video and I can't wait for this all to be done!

This is funny. I'm talking to them about dropping my car off Sunday evening right now.

As Ryan already announced we will be at English Thursday doing some back to back tests with the down pipe. We have had some stupid crazy weather here that has put this on the back burner(tons of snow which is normal) and also English now finally can save the logs so we can actually show you data when we do the test.

Basic game plan. Ryan will drop his car off and it goes straight on the dyno. Do a few pulls then log. Pull the car off get it on a lift and swap the down pipe to the new one then right back onto the dyno for more pulls. Record those logs then compare the two and graph them together then show and tell.

So stay tuned boys!

Nameless Performance, Inc.

1061 Dale St Woodland, WA 98674

(360) 263-5001

http://www.namelessperformance.com