LegacyGT.com

Cobb Flex Fuel

We are currently running a special on this

https://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/cryotune-cobb-flexfuel-etune-and-dyno-pricing-276618.html

cant wait!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa!

Damn it, ease off my savings account for a minute... I just jumped on the end of the AP v2 trade in...

yeah, you might just need to save another few hundred dollars and snag one of these kits while they are on sale from us...

Let me know and we can help you out, tis the season to regret spending but enjoy the fruits of your day to day job!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

I was shock to see Cobb is support upto 2012 LGT's. I double checked the E85 stations in MA and we still don't have enough stations to support a daily driver on E85 :(

Which is exactly why flex fuel is great! You can fill up on 93 for most of the year and on the occasion you find yourself near an E85 station, you can fill up on that without having to change anything!

Which is exactly why flex fuel is great! You can fill up on 93 for most of the year and on the occasion you find yourself near an E85 station, you can fill up on that without having to change anything!

I understand the benefits of flex fuel. There are only 9 E85 stations in MA, only 2 of them are remotely close to me and I rarely ever drive by either of them. One is 20 minutes away from work and the other is 25 minutes from my house but it is on the highway toll road and its an extra 20 minutes to comeback. (1 hours 10 minute round trip). I can't justify spending $1500 for the kit and getting my car retune for my driving patterns and the current E85 stations in MA.

Just want to throw my name into the thread to say I bought the sensor and will be working towards the conversion as fast as my wallet will allow. Part of the challenge is you will need bigger injectors and those bigger injectors will 99% of the time be top feed. This means fuel rails, TGVs or TGVS deletes that will accommodate top feed, and some other goodies.

After I'm done moving I will put some serious time into updating my build thread with everything I have done to my car and figured out for what mods I am doing.

Archived