LegacyGT.com

Thinking about trading for Wagon

I have an 05 LGT Sedan I am thinking about trading for a one owner, never modified Wagon. Always wanted one but had to settle for sedan due to rareness of Manual Trans. GT models. I am curious as to how much it will cost to build a wagon to replicate my current Sedan. Wondering if it's worth it...Yes it will be a fun new project, but having this sedan's engine replaced with brand new short block, kinda makes me like a first time owner. I need the space for my bike and sundry items, which is one of the main reasons for wanting the wagon. Decisions decisions. ...anyway, if you have a wagon and want to trade with my sedan let me know. Has a VF 52, stage 2.5, ( Full Custom Catback) Tein/ Spec B Suspension, and only 37K on short block, about 7k on Stage 2 clutch.

Why do you need us to do the math for you ?

Don't you remember what you paid for the stuff ?

Oh wait, it depends on what the wagon has done to it.

Gee how much would you give me for mine ? But wait, its not for sale. I did just put a new OEM left ball joint in and had the right front OEM axle boots replaced with OEM boots. That's adds about $90 worth of parts tot he price... The brakes only have about 2000 miles on them.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Why do you need us to do the math for you ?

Don't you remember what you paid for the stuff ?

Oh wait, it depends on what the wagon has done to it.

Gee how much would you give me for mine ? But wait, its not for sale. I did just put a new OEM left ball joint in and had the right front OEM axle boots replaced with OEM boots. That's adds about $90 worth of parts tot he price... The brakes only have about 2000 miles on them.

If I were to buy yours I know it will be a well maintained specimen I am getting. BTW, when I was talking about cost to make the wagon akin to my sedan I was actually referring to removing my gauges, ICE, front lip spoiler, grille, wheels, Intercooler ( guess that's not too hard if you think about it.) and swapping them. I have two interested parties, who want my sedan and are willing to take a return to 'stock' version. Oh well, when I test drive the wagon I'm interested in, that'll be the determining factor.

Archived