LegacyGT.com

Probelm with my B4

Hey :)

Ive got a problem with my Subaru B4 2011

There is 3 warning lights and after about 10 mins of drive another one turning on aswell

- Check engine light

- AT Oil temp (flashes)

- Traction control

- Handbrake

- the word '"CRUISE" (flashes above km's travelled)

This problem disable the AWD (That means the car is 2X4 instead of 4X4) and the Cruise control.

I heard its a common issue with this model but i didnt found a spesific answer to how to fix it.

I hope to find a solution to this problem here. thanks

(I dont have any mechincal background)

5e2f56dd81a352c3df170ea5ef24619a-full.jpg

5M9nnl6

Edited by ItsGULO

Hold up. Can you tell us what country you're located in and what model and trim your car is? You have a 240 km/h speedo, which would indicated a 2.5i to me, but very nearly a 7k redline. I've done extensive research into different cluster combinations from around the world and every 2.5i I've seen has a 240kmh speedo and a 6.4k redline. Even the GT's and tS have only a 6.5k redline. I've never seen a 5th gen with a redline at nearly 7k.

I'm guessing its and FA20F motor with a 6700 rpm redline.

http://mywikimotors.com/subaru-fa20/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subaru_FA_engine

I don't believe so. He's in a 2011, to my knowledge they only put the FA20 into post-facelift models, and even then, he's in a non-turbo model from everything I can see. It's not a JDM version, as pre-facelift clusters there were all only 180 kph (tS was 260 kph). From everything I've found, 240 kph speedos are only on non-turbo models, but I'd be more than happy to learn something new. That would just mean that Subaru made even more variants of clusters I wasn't aware of.

Hold up. Can you tell us what country you're located in and what model and trim your car is? You have a 240 km/h speedo, which would indicated a 2.5i to me, but very nearly a 7k redline. I've done extensive research into different cluster combinations from around the world and every 2.5i I've seen has a 240kmh speedo and a 6.4k redline. Even the GT's and tS have only a 6.5k redline. I've never seen a 5th gen with a redline at nearly 7k.

Im live in Israel, I dont Know the exact model but its B4 2011 TOP, and i think its only 2.0 and not 2.5