LegacyGT.com

What Did You Do To Your 6th Gen Today Thread - Vol 3

From center to center: 3 5/8” apart

Hole: 1/4” by a little less than 1/4”. Hmmm

What will you use the OEM tweeters for? I’m not sure how much shipping will be, but how about $15 shipped? I’d give them to you if you were nearby.

Edited by gathermewool

'15 FB25

Magnatec 0W-20 + FU filter (70,517 miles)

RSB, Fr. Strut Bar, Tint, STI BBS, LED er'where

Just washed car,but I notice my front p/s window bounces back halfway down either when using d/s or p/s buttons,also already did the reset procedure but it still does same thing and no obstruction also.anyone experienced this before?

If it’s going down half way without being rigid it might be your switch on the ps

—————————————————

HPS intake, SSD Front Strut bar, Cusco Rear Strut Bar, Voxx 18” rims,

More to come...

If it’s going down half way without being rigid it might be your switch on the ps

I was thinking might be a failing safety sensor?

—————————————————

More to come...

Ohh so ur saying when it goes all the way up it goes back down half way? If that’s the case U might be right. I’d try re sitting the seal in the channel.

—————————————————

More to come...

Ohh so ur saying when it goes all the way up it goes back down half way? If that’s the case U might be right. I’d try re sitting the seal in the channel.

Yes window goes all the way up and it would just come down halfway as if something is obstructing it.

—————————————————

More to come...

Never heard of that before. Let us know when you figure out what the solution is.

//

I replaced the PCV valve on my '15 FB25 today @ ~55k. It was full of oil and the internal weren't moving very much, so I got a new one from my local Subie dealership.

'15 FB25

Magnatec 0W-20 + FU filter (70,517 miles)

RSB, Fr. Strut Bar, Tint, STI BBS, LED er'where

Just washed car,but I notice my front p/s window bounces back halfway down either when using d/s or p/s buttons,also already did the reset procedure but it still does same thing and no obstruction also.anyone experienced this before?

OMG this just happened to me yesterday. What a coincidence!

No obstruction. I had to do the reset procedure 3 times before it fixed itself. And being a tech guy I hate things that fix themselves lol

Symptom: The window would go all the way to the top then immediately come down and stop half way. Window can come all the way down or can be brought up manually, but the second the window touches the top limit it comes down and stops half way.

No obstruction. I had to do the reset procedure 3 times before it fixed itself. And being a tech guy I hate things that fix themselves lol

Symptom: The window would go all the way to the top then immediately come down and stop half way. Window can come all the way down or can be brought up manually, but the second the window touches the top limit it comes down and stops half way.

That’s exactly what my car window is doing,I did the reset procedure but didn’t work,so what I did was when the window was halfway down I pushed the glass from inside towards out and it’s been working fine for now.

When this happened to me I played with the channel and tried to line it up better. It didn't look like I made much of a difference but apparently I did because it fixed the issue. It was acting as if it was obstructed because the channel was slightly off. Mine was right at the front of the window on the passenger side closest to the small triangle window in the A pillar.

I tried this because I was seeing the same symptoms and the relearn didn't help me either. Luckily a small adjustment to the stripping in the channel did. I haven't had an issue since.

your in luck cuz I just did this a few weeks ago. It was tough to figure out so i purchased a harness from a local shop so it would be easy to figure out what is what so heres a pic of the harness and ill tell u the colors on it to what they are then you just follow the pins to see what stock is.

QGtxQdG.jpg

wcXEfIa.jpg

pGoKG7C.jpg

purple right rear +

purple w stripe right rear -

Green Left Rear +

Green w stripe Left Rear -

Gray Right Front +

Gray w stripe Right Front -

White Left Front +

White Left Front -

i just dug this up its what crutchfield sends to you if you plan to not buy a harness.

8wNd6gZ.png

theres just so many colors which is why it wasnt enough for me and why i got the adapter to make it easy. Then when done I just unplugged it and kept it aside glad I was able to use it again to help someone else.

Does your LOC have auto signal on? I choose that route with mine as well as my amps. Funny thing I notice with this setup sound doesn’t kick on for a few sec or so. There’s also a bit of a pop when first turning on the car so I ensure my volume is turned way down b4 I shut off the car. Still in the tuning stage so who knows once I find the sweet spot between my converter gain, amps, and head unit it might go away. So far with mine I have it set to give 86db at 41 volume on the stock head unit. When I had it set at 30 for volume I had a lot of extra noise.

—————————————————

More to come...

Does your LOC have auto signal on? I choose that route with mine as well as my amps. Funny thing I notice with this setup sound doesn’t kick on for a few sec or so. There’s also a bit of a pop when first turning on the car so I ensure my volume is turned way down b4 I shut off the car. Still in the tuning stage so who knows once I find the sweet spot between my converter gain, amps, and head unit it might go away. So far with mine I have it set to give 86db at 41 volume on the stock head unit. When I had it set at 30 for volume I had a lot of extra noise.

This the LOC that I have hopefully no issues with it,I’m still thinking what Amp/subs going to get,can’t make up my mind:/

https://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_46219_NVX-XPLOC4.html

—————————————————

More to come...

I went with this one it has Front Rear and Sub out that it converts on its own instead of using rca y cables. It also has auto on as I said before as well as ability to send REM out even without rem in. This was key for me in my setup as my capacitor needs a REM.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C723VT4/?coliid=I1M0VT7KS7FRE6&colid=3EUJA12TS0SYU&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

If anything pick out your subs first making it easy to choose an amp that works well with it. What subs have you considered? Where are you mounting the LOC? you will most likely have to mess with the gain control during tuning so hiding it behind the headunit might not be the best option. I have mine in my arm rest which made it real easy to run the rca back under the carpet.

JtFYqLb.jpg

td7MIL1.jpg

I went with this one it has Front Rear and Sub out that it converts on its own instead of using rca y cables. It also has auto on as I said before as well as ability to send REM out even without rem in. This was key for me in my setup as my capacitor needs a REM.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C723VT4/?coliid=I1M0VT7KS7FRE6&colid=3EUJA12TS0SYU&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

If anything pick out your subs first making it easy to choose an amp that works well with it. What subs have you considered? Where are you mounting the LOC? you will most likely have to mess with the gain control during tuning so hiding it behind the headunit might not be the best option. I have mine in my arm rest which made it real easy to run the rca back under the carpet.

JtFYqLb.jpg

td7MIL1.jpg

I’m thinking just maybe going with 3-4 6.5”s subs from skar audio or their 3x 10s subs.

Can’t wait to see the box u design for all of this

—————————————————

More to come...

Can’t wait to see the box u design for all of this

I actually just ordered everything from Skars 2 10” subs 1200watts/600RMS each,got the dual ported box,

Skar Audio RP-1200.1D Monoblock Amplifier

1-ohm Stable Car Subwoofer Amplifier

Class D Monoblock Subwoofer Amplifier

4 Way Protection Circuitry: Thermal, Voltage, Speaker, DC

RMS Power at 2 Ohms: 800 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)

RMS Power at 4 Ohms: 500 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)

RMS Power at 1 Ohm: 1,200 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)

Peak Power at 1 Ohm: 1,600 Watts x 1 Channel (14.4v)

—————————————————

More to come...