LegacyGT.com

2010 Legacy 3.6R

IamKing

I am looking to purchase a 2010 legacy 3.6R limited. I wanted to know if there is any common issues or anything of that sort that I should be aware of before buying? The car has 46K miles and is going for about $21,888. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

I would look for the shimmy issues which was common on 2010 (wheel shake/vibration between 60-80mph). That seems like a great price for that car. How is the overall condition of the car, has most of maintenance been completed with records available?

Every time I see what someone buys a 3.6r limited for it makes me wonder whats wrong with mine. I agree that is a good deal. I bought my 2011 3.6r Limited with moonroof and 3m clear bra and door edgings with 44k for $20,990 just 4 months ago. 1 owner no accidents based on a true car fax report. I would say its a good deal for you, but if that is what they are asking I would shoot for less.

I would look for the shimmy issues which was common on 2010 (wheel shake/vibration between 60-80mph). That seems like a great price for that car. How is the overall condition of the car, has most of maintenance been completed with records available?

Thanks, ill be test driving it today. I saw the car on their online inventory so when I test drive it ill see about the shimmy issue. Also, ill make sure to ask for the service records. The car fax report said this was a corporate vehicle so hopefully it was serviced regularly. But from the pictures online the car looks in great condition. Thanks for your input.

Every time I see what someone buys a 3.6r limited for it makes me wonder whats wrong with mine. I agree that is a good deal. I bought my 2011 3.6r Limited with moonroof and 3m clear bra and door edgings with 44k for $20,990 just 4 months ago. 1 owner no accidents based on a true car fax report. I would say its a good deal for you, but if that is what they are asking I would shoot for less.

How are you liking your car after 4 months? I looked into other cars like the accord and the Altima but what sold me was the AWD. It's hard to find a used 2010 w AWD at such a good price. I checked the car fax as well and it's also a one owner no accident vehicle. But I'll def ask them to bring the price down a bit. Thanks for your input.

I love my car, I am bias though I have owned Subaru's for awhile now. I was however looking in to an Acura TL when I found this smoking deal. When it came down to the 2 I know the reliability is similar however cost of ownership is higher for the TL. I feel like the Legacy has more personality than the TL but the fit and finish of the TL was perfect. Sometimes I do regret not getting the LGT, and I like my 2011 more than the 2013 mainly because of the new steering wheel is horribly ugly and looks too cheap. And like you said for the cost comparison its the best car with AWD.

Archived