LegacyGT.com

the last thing a BMW wants to see in its rear-view.

jjaffe01

I like the nose now....a lip spoiler would finish it nicely...since I have had to make the rest myself...It looks like I will have to do that too...unless someone can bring a decent one to market without making it outrageously priced.

P.S the GT2 on the grill with no other badges leaves people wondering what it is...What it actually means is .... GT to the 2nd Power...Thats why it is done with the 2 in superscript....(Stage 2)

1439649172_gt2front2Med.jpg.5f4651189c7c2c24b96f5f2ab31671e7.jpg

Well I hate to say it jjaffee01 but that is the ONLY place a M driver will see yr ride is in the rearview mirror....... J/K .... mate looks really great.

Ummmm GOT M ?

Ada///M.

An M mabye.....but it won't get any smaller in that mirror.....( I already ran an M3, and while you are right that I could not get around him..he could not get away either, granted that road conditions topped the chase at 125 MPH but it was several miles) but for what he spent, I could put 3 of them in that mirror:D

You know... Having a superscript 2 doesn't mean that its a GT times 2. It means its a GT times GT. So if GT = 1 then its still just a GT. If GT = 2 then you are saying its 4 times a normal GT. A stage 2 is quick, but I don't know that its 4 times better than stock. lol Still, its a creative use of the rear badges. Good idea.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

You know... Having a superscript 2 doesn't mean that its a GT times 2. It means its a GT times GT. So if GT = 1 then its still just a GT. If GT = 2 then you are saying its 4 times a normal GT. A stage 2 is quick, but I don't know that its 4 times better than stock. lol Still, its a creative use of the rear badges. Good idea.

Actually OCDetails....Since it means times itself....it is left to your vision as to what that value would be....I am ashamed to think that you see your car as a 1 or a 2.... I KNOW mine is a 10. :D

• 1 month later...

Archived