LegacyGT.com

Pin stripes

Do all the Subarus come with pin stripping ? Recently purchased a 2017 Legacy and I know someone who has a 2016 Impreza and has pin stripping. I don't think it's painted on. Thanks for feedback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some dealers often will add aftermarket items to boost the price of the vehicle. I had them installed on mine due to personal taste. Some people on this site despise them. They work for me! Others like mud flaps, window visors and light bars. Not my cup of tea, but if they want to make my car payment my taste might change.

Some dealers often will add aftermarket items to boost the price of the vehicle. I had them installed on mine due to personal taste. Some people on this site despise them. They work for me!

Can you supply a photo of your vehicle with the pin stripes ...... I'm trying to picture what they look like.

Thanks.

Pin striping is soooo 1980's...not a fan and no car manufacturer pinstripes cars from the factory. As was stated above, just another way for a $20 pin stripe job to cost you $250. Peel it off carefully and move on...far sexier without all the decal crap!

Archived