LegacyGT.com

PA: 5th Gen GT Stage2+/3 sale

Well the time as come as I’m starting the next process to build up my Gt. Everything I am posting will be removed in the next two weeks but wanted to get this out there for others to decide if they want it.

Hybrid VF54 20g Turbo

Socal Ported and Polished, as well as 20g 11 blade billet wheel. Clipped turbine wheel, ported wastegate and everything else to ensure this turbo can perform amazing. Was all finished off with new seals and gaskets. Roughly 2-3k miles since it was redone. Turbo may or may not come with stock bottom oil pan and or fittings.

Turbo is capable of 380+Whp with ethanol fueling, 350-360Whp on pump!

Looking to get $900 + shipping and PP

Synapses DV BOV/BPV

30k on it, absolutely no issues whatsoever. Included with 08+Wrx/05-09 LGT/Mazdaspeed adapter flange. Will include brand new o rings as well.

SOLD

Cobb 3port boost solenoid

30k on it, again, absolutely no issues. Does it thing.. controls boost. Adapter plug in was cut to hard wire to cars wiring. Will also include grimmspeed adapter.

SOLD

Injectors Dynamics 1000cc Topfeed Injectors

2-3k miles on them, 300-500 miles on pump, rest of it’s life with ethanol ran through. No issues here to report with. Does NOT include PNP harnesses, but can direct you to a cheaper source for them. May or may not include o rings, depending on conditions. *May include PNP harness if i get my hands on a ID1300 set with them.*

SOLD

Hard Turbo inlet 3”

15+ Wrx turbo “hard”(metal) inlet. Replaces the factory flimsy plastic inlet that reduces a-lot of airflow. Hard Inlet is a true full 3” and tapered down to stock inlet turbo sizing amazingly. This is the adapter to turbo and silicone tubing to mate to intake tubing(stock or aftermarket). Mileage is 2-3k. Note* this requires a oil filter relocation kit that will be included with this sale to accommodate the added size and fitment issues. Will include proper O-ring to seal at turbo. All bolts included and everything needed.

$255 or BEST OFFER

I can create this into a stage 2+/Stage 3 kit package deal. I can take off 10-15% off total depending on what you buy all together. If purchased without PayPal and or in person pickup, 3% discount on non-PP transactions and pickup prices will be decided on serious buyers.

Local to me? I can help install if needed!

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and I will try to respond back within a reasonable manner.

If you by chance have a set of ID1300 injectors and not in use, I will gratefully trade/buy them from you. Preferably trade with cash on my end.

Photos will update as things are being removed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Fabsx

Try reducing the dimensions of the photos by 50%, that usually fixes the issue.

The published max sizes are incorrect.

Tried that. I contacted Tapatalk since I use the app and they stated the forum has an “outdated” plugin causing the issue. Just wanted to keep updating this since I am trying to post photos with no luck.

Images in the classifieds need to be uploaded directly to the site instead of through Tapatalk, so that may not be the worst thing in the world. I've been able to upload images through the desktop view from my phone before, although image size has been an issue with that as well.

• 4 weeks later...

Everything has been updated and just the turbo and remote filter location remaining.

Best offers for both!!!

Turbo inlet is back up. Was about to have a custom one made.

Edited by Fabsx
Turbo inlet back forsale

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Subbing. Hopefully I can convince the wife to grab that turbo after the wedding!

Sealed, pre-oiled prior to storage and package! Ready to be shipped.

Did I mention comes with new header to turbo gasket? Oem subaru.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...