LegacyGT.com

Interior Pics

battelready

Show me some shots of your interiors. Its always nice to get a idea or two for the next project.

Here mine , sans new VBG1 boost gauge

http://i.imgur.com/vSnycf4.jpg

I bought an auto be more involved in my uninvolvedness . 200k+ Club

If you can't blind them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

My high mileage turd.

How'd you handle the air bag and seat sensors?

Sent from my E6683 using Tapatalk

I removed all the plugs from the legacy seat, plugged them all in, and zip tied it out of sight under the seat. Easy.

'03 Forester X 5mt - Engine Seized at 262k miles.

'05 LGT Wagon 6mt -MotoIQ.com Project Vehicle

'13 VW Touareg TDI - Daily Torque Monster.

I removed all the plugs from the legacy seat, plugged them all in, and zip tied it out of sight under the seat. Easy.

Interesting, so they plug in on the recaros or did you just remove the sensor and just put it under ? I seriously want different seat because the legacy ones hurt.

Sent from my E6683 using Tapatalk

My high mileage turd.

They don't plug into anything on the Recaros. I physically removed all the sensor plugs from the stock legacy seats, plugged them into the harness on the floor, and then zip tied the bundle out of sight. I swapped the seat belt receiver and the heater element, so those remained functional.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160927/b65fb76c2f23b75958b458ed666d2548.jpg

Heat protection in vegas...definitely needed...what wood trim? 3m dinoc going on 5 years

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Follow me on IG @chefodiycarguy

and @chefo.soriano

Fairly certain there are airbags in the LGT seats, haven't tested the safety system to know if it still works.

There are airbags in the seat bolsters. They are also hooked up to the front airbags. If the light is on for the seas, it turns off the front ones in theory. No one has had the misfortune of testing this.

My high mileage turd.

It turns off the dash and wheel airbags? Hmm. I broke the clock spring during my DAMD wheel install so my bag light has been on. I guess once I replace that we'll know whether my "fix" actually worked.

Yea, for some reason subaru routed everything together. Its the same if your remove the info screen. It throws a lights for that as well. You could probably get away with it if you run a transistor.

My high mileage turd.

:wub: I need to find a set of the cubby gauges for my car and then get my DD installed.

Honestly, these are probably my two favorite mods on my car. It's amazing how much better the sound quality is with my Alpine compared to the stock stereo and having bluetooth makes it almost like having a modern car. I drive brand new, nice rentals for work all the time and the biggest thing I miss from my car is the stereo.

I got lucky with the gauges, I was actually able to buy them from through a dealer a few years back. They are near impossible to find now, I've only seen one set for sale in the last few years, but they are out there.

...having bluetooth makes it almost like having a modern car.

This is true. Bluetooth and aux-in are must haves. The stock SRS system is pretty good, actually. I did some sound insulation, but haven't upgraded the speakers, and the sound is good enough for me.

So a Parrot BT and STi shift knob are my only interior mods. Really need to get a new e-brake boot, and matching shift boot; they are both crunchy :redface:

interior.thumb.jpg.464dff4c0c9c6388ce2429394b084c95.jpg

LW's spec. B / YT / IG

This is true. Bluetooth and aux-in are must haves. The stock SRS system is pretty good, actually. I did some sound insulation, but haven't upgraded the speakers, and the sound is good enough for me.

So a Parrot BT and STi shift knob are my only interior mods. Really need to get a new e-brake boot, and matching shift boot; they are both crunchy :redface:

You should get like a prova si drive knob or something.

My high mileage turd.

Got the Aussie guys one in mine. Don't think he was gonna do another run of them though sadly.

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o594/andy_mac1/FD68E184-36B7-4AA0-8669-61A889136B22_zpslsczinlq.jpg

2000 Legacy B4 RSK - SOLD

2006 Legacy BP5 GT Spec B wagon - Garage Thread

2011 VW T5 van 2.0L of turbo diesel awesomeness

Archived