LegacyGT.com

Finally got Cryotuned, How about you?

KBGRIZZLY64

We are happy to announce our first Promo discount of the year on E-TUNES!

From now until the end of Cyber Monday we will be offering calibration discounts on our popular stage 1, stage 2, VF52/BNR16G stock fueling and Aftermarket fueling *injector upgrade calibrations/etunes*.

Stage 1, Stage 2 and VF52/BNR16G stock fueling E-tunes - 20% off ($200.00 VS normally $250

Aftermarket injector calibrations *any turbo, aftermarket fueling, maf tuning* - 10% off ($315 VS normally $350)

The pricing is now live for all stage 1,stage 2 and stock fueling 16G/VF52 calibrations on the website at http://www.cryotuneperformance.com, please email for all aftermarket injector calibrations to cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

We are excited to be able to offer this promo as we have not been able to offer any deals all year on calibrations/Etunes!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have been informed by quite a few customers over the weekend that told us the pricing was not live on the website. We have since got that corrected and the holiday pricing is now live *obviously we sent custom invoices to those wanting to take advantage of the discount already*

Glad quite a few have already jumped on the promo, thanks for the continued support.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

Prices are live on the website, also contact us for parts needs as quite a few deals are ongoing as well.

Thanks for the support and hope all had a happy turkey day!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

Got airflow? How about 20,000 cfm of it for the front side of the new dyno......things are getting much closer and we are ready for the big delivery!

Dave

IMG_20180120_162650_023.thumb.jpg.49bf3af4db23e355b99f614961524508.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Another delighted new Cryotune customer here. Just finished an etune, and really couldn't be happier. Coming from an OTS stage 2 tune, my LV has gone from Christmas lights to zeros across the board, and the performance is substantially and consistently stronger across the the entire power band.

Dave was a pleasure to work with, patient through the whole process. Midway through, a hardware upgrade became advisable. There were problems with the product delivered by the vendor, and Dave handled the incident with exceptional professionalism, making it possible to move forward with minimal difficulty.

Thanks for everything, Dave!

We are happy to announce the new dyno is up and running.

Obviously had to test out a few LGT's to break her in right lol.

Thanks for the continued support

Dave

IMG_20180210_152433_120.thumb.jpg.0013573199adff5adb6898d39ecca66f.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I know the ECU keeps track of the number of flashes/resets, which the dealer can check. Is it possible to change that number through the tools currently available? This would be for a 2017 WRX.

Which sadly is at a body shop currently.

There is currently no known way/software to change the memory counter that I know of. Maybe Dave has a top secret connection.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I posted this in the wrong thread so I'll put it here now. '08 OBXT, Grimmspeed DWG Dp, Perrin crank pulley and both silicone intake and throttle body hoses. Cobb AP running stage 2 LWG map. 98k miles and timing belts,plugs, etc. done 11k ago. Next up is valve clearances at 100k. At this mileage is a tune worthwhile and if so should I do the valves first? Edited by bdcvg
Info

• 2 weeks later...

Getting a bunch of email tunes / revisions and responses out the door, thanks for the continued support....

We may or may not be tossing the idea around of a august promo *HINT HINT* If your needing something sooner shoot us an email at cryotuneperformance@yahoo and we can discuss.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So I thought it might help some of the people considering getting a tune from Cryo if I described how i'ts gone so far. I got a base map first with instructions to log a 15-20 minute cruise before doing full throttle pulls. Dave advised the performance on this map would be low. It was but I noticed that He already had the A F learn #1 @ 3.99 or less and the fine knock learn never budged from zero. The full throttle pulls were not fast but smooth, the 2800 rpm stutter was already reduced, not bad for a base map. I sent the logs in and had a revision in a day or 2. This map did even more to smooth out the torque curve, almost no stutter @ 2800 and power to 6300 rpm. That was with boost limited to about 11-12 lbs. The next revision got the AF learn down a little lower and still kept boost conservative to maybe 13 psi. Still zero knock and just smooth power from the start of boost to red-line. The next map didn't really feel like a big change over the one it replaced but there may have been a little increase in boost, I think I might have hit 14 psi. The next map Dave sent was a different ballgame, the car really came alive around 3000 rpm and was very strong to redline. I was peaking at 15.25 psi with around 10 psi @ 3000 when the car really starts pulling hard. By now the AF learn # is down to 2.39 at full throttle and still not a hint of knock. The next map improved in what felt like another good jump. The car made boost in the high 16 to low 17 psi , the boost started around 2800 rpm and pulled real good to redline, I was at 90 mph in short order , there seemed to be torque the whole way. Just when I thought He had probably maxed My car out I loaded the latest map today. Holy crap, He turned Me up to 18 psi and it made a huge freaking difference. The car is totally an animal now. Dave wants Me to drive it for a week and then send some logs, it's gonna be an interesting week. I live in an area that is full of winding mountain roads with good pavement everywhere that put My JDM Rev. C suspension to the test now matched with ridiculously fun acceleration. The Cryotune ability is obviously high end and Dave is an asset to the forum. I can't even imagine what He could do in person but if I ever blow an engine , the new one will get a dyno-tune from Cryo. Edited by bdcvg
spell

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got done cranking out all of the emails/revisions/etunes etc in the mailbox! Thanks for the support and keep the orders cranking!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

We are happy to announce our Halloween 10% OFF E-Tune/Remote tune special is now LIVE on the website through 10/31/18.

USE THE PROMOCODE "Halloween2018" on the website!

Dave

spooky1.jpg.c605cced847321ff5d0007d754cabe1e.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]