LegacyGT.com

2008 legacy gt limited turbo loaded

areyoui

Hi All, looking at a used 2008 legacy gt limits turbo automatic with 58k miles. Clean, but dealer is asking 19k. Can't seem to match up why soo much for 2008?? Looked at kbb and edmunds for price ranges, should be 13k-16k range??

Can you help shed some light??

That sounds about right with that kind of mileage and from a dealer.

Depends on where you are also, I suppose.

Best way to tell is to shop around and see what similar cars are going

for. You might not find many.

That's about what I paid for mine, but that was also about 3 years ago.

I bought mine with 62k miles.

Hi All, looking at a used 2008 legacy gt limits turbo automatic with 58k miles. Clean, but dealer is asking 19k. Can't seem to match up why soo much for 2008?? Looked at kbb and edmunds for price ranges, should be 13k-16k range??

Can you help shed some light??

If you are considering spending $19K on a car please take a look at a newer more reliable sedan first. Many better options IF you dont require AWD. They are hoping some idiot waltzes in and plunks down their "asking" price. IF they come off the price a few thousand it would be a good buy even then you will want to get a thorough check over to ensure youre not buying a grenade.:)

I picked up my QSM '08 LGT 5MT for $14,500 with 63k miles in August. However, around the same time their was a black '08 LGT 5MT listed for I think $18,500 (might have even been $19500) with 58k miles. My car was in not as mint of a condition, but for the savings it was well worth it.

From what I've gathered after searching high and low for a LGT, the automatic transmission vehicles are not worth nearly as much as the 5MT. For them to list that car with the auto transmission for 19k is pretty absurd.

Are you looking for an automatic? If they aren't willing to budge then keep looking, you will definitely find one cheaper than that.

Archived