LegacyGT.com

Interior door panels

Hey all, just a quick kinda random question;

I have a 2015 Legacy Limited which I actually really enjoy, only letdown is the interior panels look pretty dated, not worn but just out of style. I am curious to know if anyone would be able to tell me if the door panels and dash HVAC vents from a 2018-2019 Legacy would be able to be used on my 2015 model. I’d love to be able to give mine an updated look to the interior. I know some will say to just get a new one but, I have some sentimental attachment to this one!

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Hey all, just a quick kinda random question;

I have a 2015 Legacy Limited which I actually really enjoy, only letdown is the interior panels look pretty dated, not worn but just out of style. I am curious to know if anyone would be able to tell me if the door panels and dash HVAC vents from a 2018-2019 Legacy would be able to be used on my 2015 model. I’d love to be able to give mine an updated look to the interior. I know some will say to just get a new one but, I have some sentimental attachment to this one!

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

You can switch out the Switches and Panels for Piano Black editions.. Window Switches have Chrome Tips. and you can probably swap out the trim pieces on the side they just screw in..

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Thanks, Grnlantern1!

My biggest concern to change is the leather inserts and “wood” trim on the door panels. The trim with the silver accent looks a lot nicer and I hate the fact that Subaru put perforated on the door panels. It looks awful IMO.

Thanks, Grnlantern1!

My biggest concern to change is the leather inserts and “wood” trim on the door panels. The trim with the silver accent looks a lot nicer and I hate the fact that Subaru put perforated on the door panels. It looks awful IMO.

I like the perforated leather it matches my steering wheel nicely.. You can remove the Fake Wood Grain trim and Hydro Dip them anyway you want or buy the ones you like at the dealership..

You can switch out the Switches and Panels for Piano Black editions.. Window Switches have Chrome Tips. and you can probably swap out the trim pieces on the side they just screw in..

Thanks for this recommendation, Grnlantern, I had no idea Subaru made alternate panels. I got the whole piano black set and really love it. Especially the blacked out emergency light button.