LegacyGT.com

[b]hi: Grampus blue winker[/b]

$200 (includes PP fees/shipping within the US)

Up for grabs is a set of Grampus mirror blinkers in blue. Clean set with typical scratches from use.

grampus1.thumb.jpg.20e530b65c0e140b318eff12d3aa178b.jpg

grampus2.thumb.jpg.696cfeedef65b249b863c11ea1735f14.jpg

grampus3.thumb.jpg.f06748c65b072e498020c9dc397c808e.jpg

grampus4.thumb.jpg.efa282044ae377523505479674d427e1.jpg

grampus5.thumb.jpg.4c327dd4ab5d58579544658aee6239f4.jpg

Edited by AW4BYT
FIXED HEADER

One appears to be light blue, while the other appears to be dark blue. Are these two half-sets?

They are the same set taken off my mirrors. Not garage kept so they have seen sun every day

Hey , I have the same thing. let me check which are the light and dark ones, we may be able to make a matched set?

Did you buy the set that way? This set were both dark blue when I put them on. Car is in the sun all day between work and home so I guess the passenger side took the grunt of this Hawaii sun. Hope fully the set I just replaced it with lasts longer

It did not occur to me the shitstorm I created.. :lol:

Somebody let me know! As long as they match both sets would look awesome.

LoL no shit storm created. I think that’ what’s not being understood is that this is a matching set that has one that’s that has slightly faded. I have a couple other blue sets at like new condition with oem box and instructions but are NFS

Alright let me see if I can help clarify for everyone. Can you just tell us what the numbers are on each blinker? Not the VC02# but the 9 digit number followed by a - and 4 more digits.

There are three colors that look similar to both. There is a green, light blue and dark blue. The one appears to be green or light blue but honestly when I compare it doesn't quite match them. And the other dark blue for sure. I'm not saying I don't believe they didn't fade from the sun but I have never seen that before and I have had and seen many many sets of these.

In any case the # on the blinkers themself will say 100% whether one is faded or they are in fact different colors. Also, either way if they don't match they might be hard to sell for $200. These are not a rare color and that price is typically for perfect condition. Not bashing sale just informing.

P.s I might be hitting you up about a headlight harness soon.

Edited by 07wrxstage2

Alex D.

JDM Prestige Motors

alex@jdmprestigemotors.com

Alright let me see if I can help clarify for everyone. Can you just tell us what the numbers are on each blinker? Not the VC02# but the 9 digit number followed by a - and 4 more digits.

There are three colors that look similar to both. There is a green, light blue and dark blue. The one appears to be green or light blue but honestly when I compare it doesn't quite match them. And the other dark blue for sure. I'm not saying I don't believe they didn't fade from the sun but I have never seen that before and I have had and seen many many sets of these.

In any case the # on the blinkers themself will say 100% whether one is faded or they are in fact different colors. Also, either way if they don't match they might be hard to sell for $200. These are not a rare color and that price is typically for perfect condition. Not bashing sale just informing.

P.s I might be hitting you up about a headlight harness soon.

20041026-1467 20041026-1482. I feel like 185 and 15 for shipping was a fair price seeing how much eBay mark up is on sets that are in worse shape but if they don’t sell they’ll just go back in a tub with the rest of them. Let me know when your ready for a set of harnesses \m/

20041026-1467 20041026-1482. I feel like 185 and 15 for shipping was a fair price seeing how much eBay mark up is on sets that are in worse shape but if they don’t sell they’ll just go back in a tub with the rest of them. Let me know when your ready for a set of harnesses \m/

Awesome, I can say for sure they are originally the same color for anyone with doubt. Glws and will definitely keep you posted on the harness.

Alex D.

JDM Prestige Motors

alex@jdmprestigemotors.com

I meant we have the same thing. I had hoped we had the opposite so we would have two matched sets between us.

Hahaha! Ah I gotcha, read it after I answered and thought what the chances haha