Miles: 148,000

Transmission: 5eat auto

Title: clean in hand

Lien:

VIN: 4S4BP67C064346067

Seller's email address: DPHILLIPS300@GMAIL.COM

Asking Price:

---------------$6000.....OBO

Selling my 06 OBXT, mileage on car is 148k.

Engine was replaced at 142k with oem Subaru shortblock with 12mo/unlimited mileage warranty with paperwork.

Bad stuff: PICTURED. bumps and bruises on front fenders/bumpers. Nothing major.

California car NO RUST.

Dash replaced at same time with OEM new dash.

JDM HVAC and double din installed.

Pioneer screen, bluetooth, back up camera, carplay, e brake bypass installed.

JDM Taililights, driver side has small crack but did not break seal.

Custom blacked out headlights with LED bulbs.

I just Spent over $4k having this engine replaced. 6k miles since the replacement and the thing runs amazing. Engine was replaced at Subaru and comes with warranty on the shortblock. This car should make it across the country with no issues.

While i replaced it, I also replaced everyhose that is not easy to access since it was out.

The interior in this car is iimmaculate shape, the only issue it has when I bought it was the dash and I had that replaced. I intended to keep this car in the family for a long time when I agreed to replace the motor and then the winds changed and im forced to sell.

This car drives great. The suspension has been untouched and is OEM. Ready to be lifted or some coilovers and this thing will be cherry. However it currently rides on some pretty soft blown struts.

Thats about the only thing this car needs.

Title in hand, smog in hand

Asking $6000.....OBO

text is the best way to reach me and I can send pics as well. 8o53 385 o46

Car located in Ventura county.

Enjoy...my loss..

IMG_5582.thumb.jpg.0280a2bd12fed8aca447ab6764f10703.jpg

IMG_5603.thumb.jpg.c98afc14489b6c6ed07d5b2310962d3c.jpg

IMG_5581.thumb.jpg.32fb288bb61d3ea7ece5ffe10c2362e6.jpg

IMG_5597.thumb.jpg.f5d3914609d29c92bb6d0d41c5d9ded4.jpg

IMG_5595.thumb.jpg.03929c62087a7877802bbc05c0ac2103.jpg

IMG_5598.thumb.jpg.45d3a8afe4132cc7bd53092af9299676.jpg

IMG_5589.thumb.jpg.6d1c0d16858e8a8760e2f6116fe1bcce.jpg

IMG_5584.thumb.jpg.a4b37c3feb49915ee9b59b03d9b66eb2.jpg

Edited by Dphil25gtwagon

Please take a moment to read the FS rules at the top of this sub-forum. You'll need to load ready-for-sale photos to the site's server in order to sell items on the site. We DO NOT allow Marketplace pictures to be linked from other websites (tapatalk, photobucket, flickr, imgur, etc..).

Edit your OP, click Go Advanced, click the paperclip icon, browse to your pictures, choose you photo, click Ok, then click Upload. You can also load up to 10 photos of your items before you click Upload. Thread has 24 hours from initial posting to get everything loaded. Do not use the Load Image Process

Picture load walk-through is linked in the rules and found on the Home Page.

Also there is a template at the top of the cars for sale sub-form. Please copy/paste it and fill in the requisite info. GLWYS

• 2 weeks later...
I wish you were a little closer. This is the type of deal I'm looking for. New engine?!?! This car is going to make someone happy for many years. GLWS.
2011 WRX Hatch currently. Looking for OXT or FXT for new daily to go with the WRX.

New Oem shortblock with warranty. Turbo was inspected during rebuild and appeared to be fairly new but the original owner had no records.

This car is a excellent example of the model. I hate to get rid of it, I had planned to keep this car in the family for quite a while when I was replacing the engine so everything that was in question was replaced.