LegacyGT.com

Any offensive or adult channels forces that back to zero. It is for children protection.

Laughing at Oneself and with Others is Good for the Soul [emoji847]

Laughing at Oneself and with Other is good for the Soul😆

My XM doesn't default to channel 0 but if I turn the car off the radio will always come back on tuned to a local radio station, no matter where it was tuned when I shut it down. Also if I turn the radio off and shut the car down it will come back with the radio on tuned to a local radio station. Can't believe this is actually what Subaru thinks their customers want, I suspect another software glitch in the infotainment system.

If XM is tuned to an adult channel it will return to 0. It does the same on portables and add-on units. (It's a feature according to SXM). Not a specific Subaru thing. Standard channels stay as they were set.

Lighting Mods

Low Beams: D4S - OSRAM XENARC 66440 CBI HID BULBS

Highbeam/DRL: 9005 - OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER UNLIMITED 9005NBUHCB BULBS

Fog: H11 - OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER UNLIMITED 64211NBU-01B BULBS

Subaru 20mm RSB

If XM is tuned to an adult channel it will return to 0. It does the same on portables and add-on units. (It's a feature according to SXM). Not a specific Subaru thing. Standard channels stay as they were set.

Is Willie's Roadhouse an adult channel?

Is Willie's Roadhouse an adult channel?

Should not be, unless it's flagged for content. Try another channel and see if it still acts the same.

Lighting Mods

Low Beams: D4S - OSRAM XENARC 66440 CBI HID BULBS

Highbeam/DRL: 9005 - OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER UNLIMITED 9005NBUHCB BULBS

Fog: H11 - OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER UNLIMITED 64211NBU-01B BULBS

Subaru 20mm RSB

Should not be, unless it's flagged for content. Try another channel and see if it still acts the same.

Thank you for the reply, actually that was just an attempt at humor that didn't work.

Seriously though I was looking through my settings last night and noticed under "Home-Settings-General-Sirius XM Settings" there is something which allows you to set "Tune Start" to ON or OFF. I don't know what it is, mine has been ON but I didn't try it set to OFF. It may not have anything to do with the problem being discussed here but it wouldn't hurt to try it.

Tune Start means that whenever you change to an XM preset it will go to the start of the song. When it's turned off you'll just get the straight live feed.

Caveat, the XM presets are recording all the time. You have around a 40 minute buffer that you can go back into using the REPLAY button. Tune Start relies on this buffer. If you just turned on the car it can't go to the start of the song because it hasn't been recording.

Archived