LegacyGT.com

5th Gen Ownership - Official Random Thoughts Thread - V3

Girls and boys are both a blast! I have to say our son is much more rambunctious, he wants into everything. And the kid wont stop eating, my daughter would eat in spurts, he doesnt stop if someone is eating so is he.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Congrats foxrider!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

girls are fine too... congratulations.
Thanks all!

I would be just as happy with either. Believe it or not I've got quite a bit of experience of both for someone not having thier own yet. But either way as long as it's healthy I'm fine, it's the wife I worry about. With her only child care experience being her cat and she can't even handle his litter box mess sometimes.

Congrats foxrider........ We have been through it all............ We just had the first birthday party last week for our "Great grand son"

We are so lucky.....the little guys Great great grandma is still going strong and we are the great grand parents, our daughter is the grandma and our granddaughter is the Mom....all 5 generations still going :)

wow! five generations, doesn't happen too often anymore

Thanks.....actually happened for us before too..........when our grand daughter (now 26 years old) was born, her great great grandma was alive too.....it is obviously proof of good genes...or maybe that we all started having kids way too young :rolleyes:

Girls and boys are both a blast! I have to say our son is much more rambunctious, he wants into everything. And the kid wont stop eating, my daughter would eat in spurts, he doesnt stop if someone is eating so is he.

My wife and myself are expecting a baby boy in dec..any advice?

never ever buy him a remote control car or hotwheels. dont ever let him watch car racing.

once you hear him say, "Vroom!" he is a lost cause

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

Put a towel over him when you change him the first few months. I learned the hard way. Dont waste money on those teepee things a towel or wash cloth works fine. Other than that, cabinet locks, child proof handle covers, and keep the floor as clean as possible cause he is going to eat off of it. I am a big advocate of learning on the fly so if it doesn't permanently scar him I let it fly so he learns on his own.

One interesting point, my daughter seemed to go through diapers at a much faster rate. Our son is much more regular also. He will probably potty train much sooner.

Points of interest:

Daughter- Chatterbox, argumentative (makes me so proud, mommy not so much), learned boundaries very early but sneaky, wants to be involved in everything...everything even your potty time. Loves tools!

Son- incessant exploring, knows no boundaries or chooses to ignore them, slower to talk but has nearly all his teeth at 15 months, stubborn but not argumentative just wont do what he doesn't want to, whines more especially when tired and fighting sleep. Indifferent to most things going on unless food is involved.

Edited by FLlegacy

never ever buy him a remote control car or hotwheels. dont ever let him watch car racing.

once you hear him say, "Vroom!" he is a lost cause

My first thought was of Taladega Nights and Ricky Bobby screaming, "I wanna go fast!"

Went in for our 3rd ultrasound yesterday. She's 14 weeks and well we're pretty sure it's a boy!

...congrats man and if the baby is your first welcome to the club. Little people are an adventure, but it's an enjoyable trip even when it gets frustrating sometimes.

...if family or trusted friends offer help, take it! Be patient, enjoy the journey, and have fun.

do you have 2 of the lexus? 9r was that someone elses next to yours?

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

Perseids meteor shower this weekend!

Random thought: checked the resale of my (formerly) LGT currently vs when I sold it, given the mile I would have put on it (I.e. what I've put on my Stinger), and its lost a lot since January.

I had gotten 15500 CAD for it, which was black book and now black book is only 9k.

Eek.

Is that what happened to you? :lol:

most of us on this forum have had a similar childhood.

Yeah, my dad bought me a Ferrari rc car when I was little. My sisters bought me model kits of a viper, sr71 blackbird, f15 eagle, dodge stealth, corvette... and a few others I'm sure. The go fast stuff stuck, lol.

Yeah, my dad bought me a Ferrari rc car when I was little. My sisters bought me model kits of a viper, sr71 blackbird, f15 eagle, dodge stealth, corvette... and a few others I'm sure. The go fast stuff stuck, lol.

In florida it's go fast all year..no snow

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk