LegacyGT.com

What did you do to your 5th gen today?? -V4

Hit a coyote on the way home Saturday night :(. Poor guy. Thankfully the only damage was the fog light on the passenger side. Will take the panel off under the bumper tonight to see if it will pop back into place. (sorry for the upside down pic).

IMG_4747.thumb.JPG.8cd51cd9e41885fe888e4779c204b9fc.JPG

finished my install of EBC USR rotors, red stuff pads, and goodrich stainless steel lines (and a set of front calipers because my guide pins were frozen) along with removing as much rust as possible and painting it BLACK. very happy with the results so far even tho i'm still in the first hundred miles of running in the brake, the pedal seems firmer at the top.

Hit a coyote on the way home Saturday night :(. Poor guy. Thankfully the only damage was the fog light on the passenger side. Will take the panel off under the bumper tonight to see if it will pop back into place. (sorry for the upside down pic).

I have my oem fog lights just sitting in my toolbox. I’ll give them to you if you’ll pay shipping. Just let me know

I have my oem fog lights just sitting in my toolbox. I’ll give them to you if you’ll pay shipping. Just let me know

If my fix doesn’t work I’ll take you up on the offer. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the same issue on mine. My fix was to replace both with the LED mustang versions...

I was trying to justify that. They run about $250 for the pair don't they?

On a side note, I epoxied the tabs back on last night. Now letting them dry for a couple days before I have the time to reinstall.

I was trying to justify that. They run about $250 for the pair don't they?

On a side note, I epoxied the tabs back on last night. Now letting them dry for a couple days before I have the time to reinstall.

I went through this a couple of months ago.

https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=7946484&jsn=258

I got a set off of ebay for $83/pair, but didn't see any there when I just did a quick search.

I think it's a good affordable upgrade.

I went through this a couple of months ago.

https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=7946484&jsn=258

I got a set off of ebay for $83/pair, but didn't see any there when I just did a quick search.

I think it's a good affordable upgrade.

I also went the RockAuto route... No performance differences from the real things from what I can tell.

I also went the RockAuto route... No performance differences from the real things from what I can tell.

Yeah, the link was from you in my GT thread.:) Thanks!

I covered mine with Laminx tint colored film and like the look a lot. Plus, I get a little added protection to the new LED's.

Not for my car, but I printed some cup holder spacers for the Crosstrek last night. Short drinks hang by the lid if you are not careful. Still have to heat treat them.

[img ]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180914/d5dbbbc4fbf61af98f12ca09334cf726.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What material are you printing with that needs to be (or can be) heat treated? I haven't printed much of anything recently, so it's been years since I bought filament.

Edited by cww516

What material are you printing with that needs to be (or can be) heat treated? I haven't printed much of anything recently, so it's been years since I bought filament.

HDPLA, dishwasher and food safe. You put in the oven for 5-10 min at 200F. It raises the deformation temp of the PLA to 250F. Plenty for the inside of a car.

I'm thinking about printing a oil filter removal tool that has a built in funnel for when I change the oil in a couple weeks.

IMG_6713_preview_featured.JPG

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1135889

^^ Brilliant. I don't know what your cost is on something like that, but you could totally market it.

I'm thinking cost + 100% markup + flat rate shipping. I'd be interested. (for the Mazda RX8 filters that I like to use)