LegacyGT.com

Mountain West Meet Thread

praedet

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any Colorado Springs folks gonna get together anytime soon?

I'll be down in C.S. this weekend if you wanna try to get something going.

My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

I am meeting a guy from NM on sunday to sell my accord...hopefully...and winter softball starts sunday as well....Saturday of course I will be working as I am a car salesman and we make our living on Saturdays...

But thanks for thinking of me.....I'll keep checking the forum I suppose....can't wait to meet some other LGT enthusiasts so I can learn something...

• 1 month later...

But no bites...so I'll put it here:

Pueblo Motorsports Park Test n Tune...April 11th

Anybody here in CO planning to go?

My buddy has a sub 10 second racecar and invited me out...I guess it is 15 bucks or something as many runs as you can get in.

I plan to just run my car in it's stock form so I can realize the baseline and watch it as I mod it....

Would love to meet you guys and watch and learn from your cars....

Anybody?

April 11th....

http://www.pueblomotorsportspark.com/schedule.htm

• 2 months later...
What someone ought to set up is a meet around trapper's loop or in ogden and go up that way towards Park City...that's my favorite stretch of road in the state

We have a separate Utah meet thread... This one is usually for the Colorado dudes. We usually have a few meets a year that go through Emigration Canyon to Henefer to Park City.

• 2 months later...
Suba is having a meet on Saturday 8/21. It's posted on pirates. I'm going, what about you guys?

Looks like I double booked myself on Saturday, I had previously committed to Flutag, so looks like I will not be going to the Suba meet.

• 4 months later...
Ryan, long time no talk brotha...hope your well...hey might I suggest this for some nice daytime love to show off the rides and inundate the show with LGT's:)

http://denver.carsandcoffee.info/

What's up Brandon! Long time for sure. I'd be down for one of these meets, but I think it would have to warm up a bit first ;)

How is your SpecB doing?

• 4 weeks later...
Hey guys, just thought I would post here before I put it for sale. I'm selling my AP v2 with 2 custom maps from Revolutions(91 and e85). From a 05 LGT w/ vf40, cai, tbe, 850 DW injectors, and 255 Fp. $450 obo sounds reasonable. In colorado springs. 573 528 8154