LegacyGT.com

E tuners for 5th gens?

Put on an invidia catless turboback on my 2010 LGT not realizing there's only a stage 2 OTS Cobb map for CATTED dp. So now I have full TBE and a fucky tune on my daily... Been monitoring AP and seeing some knock and rch/lean AFR with only about 15 minutes of driving. Desperately looking for somebody to E-tune my car ASAP as I live in central Oregon, the closest shops with dyno tuning are about 100 miles away. Any help is appreciated!

There are a whole myriad of OTS tunes for the 2010 LGT have you gone to the COBB site and looked for them? You can always change the wastegate option for more boost control if needed. Although you should know even with a tune these cars have been known to have boost creep issues with a full TBE and un-catted dp. An OTS tune should at least hold you over.

I used Tuning Alliance for my etune, they did good work and were responsive. There are plenty of good options though, I would recommend Cryo or Brentuning as well.

I ran a Tuning Alliance etune for 2 years. Was never completely happy with how it drove. Recently switched to Innovative Tuning and I'm extremely satisfied with it now. Off-boost response is incredible. He does require a wideband though to ensure proper fueling. Highly recommend.

I ran a Tuning Alliance etune for 2 years. Was never completely happy with how it drove. Recently switched to Innovative Tuning and I'm extremely satisfied with it now. Off-boost response is incredible. He does require a wideband though to ensure proper fueling. Highly recommend.

I will have to do a wide-band soon, maybe with my Timing belt change. More and more it is looking like a good piece to this 5th gen puzzle. My tune is also okay it rarely wows me and I get a lot of knock off boost. Seems a bit generic, rather than customized.

There are a whole myriad of OTS tunes for the 2010 LGT have you gone to the COBB site and looked for them? You can always change the wastegate option for more boost control if needed. Although you should know even with a tune these cars have been known to have boost creep issues with a full TBE and un-catted dp. An OTS tune should at least hold you over.

I used Tuning Alliance for my etune, they did good work and were responsive. There are plenty of good options though, I would recommend Cryo or Brentuning as well.

You never upgraded to XRT?

I recommend xtremeracingtuning

he can do cobb or OTS, and everyone whose switched has said his tune has crushed their old ones (regardless of car). I would look into him, esp if you don't wanna drop 650 on an AP.

You never upgraded to XRT?

I recommend xtremeracingtuning

he can do cobb or OTS, and everyone whose switched has said his tune has crushed their old ones (regardless of car). I would look into him, esp if you don't wanna drop 650 on an AP.

No, Ive been way too busy and I have the timing belt change coming up so I may use that to put in some STI cams and Valvesprings. I also want to do a wideband since I have the extra port in the downpipe. I will definitely get with XRT if I don't use a local tuner.

Nothing against an open source tune, but the AP is more than just a tune loading device it is an excellent interface for real-time monitoring and data-logging at the push of a button. You can't beat the convenience of it. The error code reading is also pretty handy. I leave mine in the car and hooked up all time. I don't think I would take it out unless I had another monitor for feedback knock, boost, coolant temp, or AF. It is fool-proof without ATR. With ATR it blows any other tuning platform for novices out of the water.

No, Ive been way too busy and I have the timing belt change coming up so I may use that to put in some STI cams and Valvesprings. I also want to do a wideband since I have the extra port in the downpipe. I will definitely get with XRT if I don't use a local tuner.

Nothing against an open source tune, but the AP is more than just a tune loading device it is an excellent interface for real-time monitoring and data-logging at the push of a button. You can't beat the convenience of it. The error code reading is also pretty handy. I leave mine in the car and hooked up all time. I don't think I would take it out unless I had another monitor for feedback knock, boost, coolant temp, or AF. It is fool-proof without ATR. With ATR it blows any other tuning platform for novices out of the water.

But i wanna spend 10k on mods, but only 200 a on tune..lol

When you refer to Innovative, you mean Mike who now works for Cobb? The guy who used to own the shop in Buffalo, NY.

Any of the 5th gens tuned by TA really haven't been happy. Hes an ok tuner (won't blow up your stuff like Botti) but just isn't great that this platform

When you refer to Innovative, you mean Mike who now works for Cobb? The guy who used to own the shop in Buffalo, NY.

Correct. He's able to work independently as long as he isn't "on the clock" at Cobb at the same time. He stated something like that in a Facebook post.

https://innovativetuning.com/tuning-dyno/

Archived