LegacyGT.com

Farewell good people...

Thanks for all the help, humor, knowledge, and inspiration.

I loved my Brute, but he's become trade fodder.

So he's off to another happy owner.

For now, I'm transferring to the Tacoma camp. It fits my current needs, while the resale value will easily supplement my next purchase.

Mind you, if they do indeed bring the Legacy GT back, I can assure you that I will return...

As long as it has 3 pedals.

Thanks again for being so welcoming.

P.S. My beloved flawless BBS wheels we'll be in the marketplace soon.

f68ee27651da29234d0ca598498b41c5.jpge8f70a995a7223990083943ac26b1368.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

….. and you have to give us the low down on the new ride.
The new ride is dope. Honestly it was a challenge at first, as this is my first time ever owning a truck, but I got the TRD Off-road, in a 6MT, so there's that 3rd pedal.

The throw is actually shorter than I thought it would be, but still not like my LGT obviously. Surprisingly there's more than a couple short shift kits out there, so that'll probably be my first addition.

What also is interesting, is the Driving Dynamics don't feel like a rear wheel drive vehicle, the rear end is very well planted considering that the bed is composite and much lighter over the rear axle. Upon clutch engagement, it just goes... Like stink

Overall, it's pretty badass... Gas mileage sucks, but like I said, I work from home, so no commute.

Plus, I'm coming from a car, so the mileage was bound to be less.

As far as a truck goes, hell a vehicle period.... It's solid.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

That's a weird looking Subaru :\ Congrats though. Get a supercharger for it...

The time will come for me to let mine go in a few years. I've been eyeing up the Golf R.

Nice taco, my buddy went Tundra, I bought his WRX, then sold it. I saw the light and am going R35 GTR or Audi R8 V10 plus.

Timonthy you should look toward that level is so nutz man. I specifically am looking for a Track Edition 2013-14 R35 built. The prices are not to bad.

Archived