LegacyGT.com

Official jdm conversion/aftermarket body thread

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is correct... USDM hood fits JDM front ends. The gap you see on either side of the grill is my PW intercooler sitting a little too high... I will have to make some adjustments.

Thanks btw!

JDM Rear Too... I did this earlier this summer.

http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u395/Frontman81/2012-08-23_15-31-00_848.jpg

Do you think so? Hmmm.... I never thought of that... that would be such an honor! I have a professional photographer friend that I'll call tomorrow. I think he'll be able to get some good shots. Thanks Famaya!

That might be a problem. They have to be your own pics. Something about copyrights.

That is correct! Good find... right down to the wheels haha... the only difference is the STI lip. I'm running the ZeroSports lip instead of the STI one in that pic ^

Here's a daytime pic:

178925_10151182024074262_1324199676_n.jpg

Makes me wish I could've got those fenders off you lol.

That is correct! Good find... right down to the wheels haha... the only difference is the STI lip. I'm running the ZeroSports lip instead of the STI one in that pic ^

Here's a daytime pic:

178925_10151182024074262_1324199676_n.jpg

I don't mean to quote the same picture over and over again haha but what is all JDM in this picture? the bumper, fender, headlights? how much was it if u don't mind me asking? I wanna convert my 05 to the 08+ front

http://dev.hkc-speed.com/index.php?cPath=17_62&osCsid=f7a8cfc0b4d5dfdd8c598a5c4df6da47

about 400 on a grill, about 600 on headlights, 300 for a bumper beam, i want to say the front bumpers were like 1300 right?

i'd assume 4k ish in parts alone... i want to say when i was looking at the front end conversion i was looking around 3k, but that was no headlights or fenders. just the bumper, grill, beam and the lip.

• 1 month later...