LegacyGT.com

Rear Window Defroster and Tire Pressure Units

I have a 2018 Legacy and when I use the rear window defroster the top part of the window does not defrost. I see where the top defroster elements are separate from the bottom ones, but I have not figured out how to activate the top part.

Also, how do I change the tire pressure units to PSI? I've searched all the manuals and can't find how to do it. I found instructions for an Impreza but the same procedure doesn't seem to work on the 2018 Legacy.

Any help is appreciated.

I have a 2018 Legacy and when I use the rear window defroster the top part of the window does not defrost. I see where the top defroster elements are separate from the bottom ones, but I have not figured out how to activate the top part.

Also, how do I change the tire pressure units to PSI? I've searched all the manuals and can't find how to do it. I found instructions for an Impreza but the same procedure doesn't seem to work on the 2018 Legacy.

Any help is appreciated.

As already stated by JSmith, the top part of the rear window is the FM antenna and does not defrost.

You're lucky - my 2016 Legacy can't display individual tire pressures, or ANY tire pressures at all. The 2016 model will display a warning light telling you to check your tires (because one of them is low) - it's up to you to manually determine which tire is low, however...

• 3 months later...

Archived