LegacyGT.com

Interest Check: GB for Eibach Pro-Kit Springs for Legacy BP/BL

Guys,

Am doing an interest check on who might be keen to get a brand new set of Eibach Pro-Kit springs for our Legacy BP/BL. As far as I know there is no difference in the springs for sedan and wagon, be it 2L, 2.5L or 3L. I am checking on this now but as of current moment, do not think the are of a different part#.

Because Eibach factory will only be doing a limited production run, I am looking for 20 sets before it will make sense for us to proceed with this. They have quoted me USD1400 for 5 sets. Which obviously is a NO NO for me. Thus am gunning for 20 sets, and see what the final price would turn out to be. Naturally the more sets, the price will go down.

This is only an expression of interest. No money is necessary at this stage. Put down your name for a set. And when we hit 15 or so, I will update with a final price and we can see if everyone is good to go. Where I come from, Singapore, we already have 5 guys keen.

1. SC07 (Singapore)

2. SC07 (Singapore)

3. SC07 (Singapore)

4. SC07 (Singapore)

5. SC07 (Singapore)

Lets hear your thoughts and interest. Do not PM guys, post your questions here and I will answer the best I can. I do not own a shop, the LGTW is just my project car and I have learn in life good things should always be shared. :)

Gonna reserve this page for updates so as not to mess up the first post.

For those who have not tried the Eibach before, my personal butt test, along with many others who have butt tested it, when combined with Bilstein B8, is one of the best suspension setup a Legacy can have. It offers the performance of coilovers, but comfort of stock suspension. Quite a no compromise setup to me. My humble 2 cents. My current suspension setup is Ohlins DFV. :)

If they are Genuine Eibach Pro springs for the 4th gen Legacy again, and a faithful run of part number 7716.140. Yep, I would be in.

Ditto...I'm interested too

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Follow me on IG @chefodiycarguy

and @chefo.soriano

• 1 year later...

Archived