LegacyGT.com

TylerHartman's 1999 Legacy GT Wagon 5SPD

Restored ARC Scoop

Ot5tIXa-1.jpg

New Grille and Yellow Mirror glass from JDMPartsNW

7XKf7ri-1.jpg

Legit driveway paint job, and it's pretty dang good.

eVdQ97W-1.jpg

SLg19Vu-1.jpg

4C6GJOb-1.jpg

Working fog lights

OYn4N1n-1.jpg

More updates end of the weekend. I have alot more to share

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Drivers side Wheel bearing (Rear's were done last year, Passenger side front will be done soon when I have a little more time

4IXYHQy-1.jpg

Garage Dog House Roof brace

AmdPG2w-1.jpg

Not quite done yet, but here's some good stuff to share in the meantime

X1DjWu7-1.jpg

BGv5Jrf-1.jpg

cwWaqiH-1.jpg

p7pkWKh-1.jpg

Managed to get the Rear lip and part of the wing on, need to finish up the rest hopefully this week

kuow0OW-1.jpg

xgWtu91-1.jpg

nu9UeYY-1.jpg

DrivenFab Made me a beast Stainless Steel Mid-pipe for Apexi Megaphone dunk Axleback I got from JDMPartsNW. It's a perfect exhaust. nice Subtle tone at idle/cruise and nice sound when you get into it. plus it has a huge tip that fits the AeroMajic skirt perfect

2Dat2q4-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just checking in. Dad has been busy with work to help me finish up installing all the trim but still hasn't stopped me from driving it and having a good time. Started working on getting the old doubled sided tape off the Rainguards. one is almost done

gjRbvzn-1.jpg

Cusco F/R Sway Bars

kZ54B3G-1.jpg

Here's the new grill I bought, gonna look sweet restored and painted! Thanks, IG@JDMPartsNW

WNVpdtd-1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

installed my Cusco Rear sway bar tonight, along with lower miles C links till I can come up with some upgraded end links

Sad update, JDM emergency after 9 months let me know I wouldn't be receiving the interior swap I was supposed to have in 2-3 months. Since I was starting to expecting this I started looking into other options. The only other BG5 GT-B Interior for sale I knew of was from the place I had bad luck with when I bought my Mirrors, Liberal wing, etc.. So I decided not to put my self thru that hassle again. I considered GC8 STI seats but they we're all beat for anything less then 1k-$800, GD seats sat way too high, and Recaros would have been cool but I was going to have 1K+ tied up in doing that by the time I got the ones I wanted and in the pattren I liked. @fwa2500 had some JDM BH5 GT-B front seats (in amazing shape) for sale for a while so just locked in a deal with him, just need to pick them up from him.

Managed to acquire some other goodies on the way.. one of them is BG5 GTB door fabrics (the colors appear to match the BH5 GT-B seats) so now I just need to get ahold of a rear seat at some point.

-JDM Center Console Shift trim

-Beatrush Belt cover

-Cool Nuts Coolant Hoses

-eyelids

-JDM Door fabric

-JDM Alloy oil Filler Neck

-JDM Alloy Rocker cover vents

-JDM Light Up Keyring

-JDM BH5 GT-B Front Seats

tMGwad4-1.jpg

Zx4peKm-1.jpg

• 5 months later...

Acquired some more parts, just waiting on shipping on some stuff. have some stuff chilling in NZ and Japan to see if I can combine anything else before it starts its journey! should have one care package this week with some engine dress up goodies

Finally got the door moldings and badge on! Ended up finding out some bad news with the wing so the extensions pieces are waiting till it's all buttoned up and on for good.

Me and a few of my friends went to the bigger/biggest Subaru meet of the year in Cincinnati.

me and Calder (from Lexington, Red OB) ended up placing top 20 peoples choice

W5oNP37-1.jpg

xTHqBlo-1.jpg

moFv1iV-1.jpg

Adjusted the clutch pedal today, I've had a feeling it wasn't fully engaging making it hard to shift gears sometimes: update it's feeling better, still think I could back the threaded rod out a little more but it's promising, pedal feels much tighter.

Figured I should make a little exhaust clip, I'll make a better one soon. once these two care packages drop I'll do a video and some pics

Some Carbon fiber hood sturts I picked up off Yahoo, Maybe Prova missing stickers?

fIy67sb-1.jpg

Prova 1.3 Bar cap

ul2Zz8s-1.jpg

SYMS/ZeroSports JDM Grounding kit? no idea won it cheap off Yahoo as well. The car's idling smoother now

UidQbBk-1.jpg

MY15+ Red faced STI Knob

tlJTuex-1.jpg

Other goodies will be getting installed soon, I'll upload pics soon

MOAR PARTSSS

So up at night thinking to myself looking into the JDM heavens and an idea hit me. I want to do a cluster swap but a jdm bg5 cluster isn't an easy option due to electrical differences in the 98/99 models. and the GD Ver7 STI is my fav but leaves funky gaps on the side :/ well my friend has this cluster gauge pod that covers up all the gauges on the side.. Issue is ZOLVED and fixes my Wideband and oil pressure gauge in my vents. So pretty soon I will be buying a JDM Ver7 STI Non DCCD cluster from G-Rom cluster flashing, bought the cluster shorud so i'm set other then the cluster and pig tails!

JDMAFPARTS hooked up me a HyperRev BG5 Book and some NIB SYMS Goodies for the wagon.

eFKxa2Q-1.jpg

lyzEWqh-1.jpg

53on6TR-1.jpg

gum8O4E-1.jpg

I and my friends have been wondering how these eBay solid endcap rads are since there are no options for aftermarket rads in USDM 2G's other than these. if it holds up a while I'll have a nipple welded into it for my turbo coolant tank lines and bosses for a factory WRX Hard pipe so all my coolant stuff is as OEM as I can get! and for $110 shipped worth a shot

TdXiiMT-1.jpg

Found out the USDM folding mirror ajusters and JDM will swap back and forth so that means I'll have power folding mirrors soon once I finish getting the other side done

iGoSwEO-1.jpg

Also got a Turbosmart 40mm Compgate and Grimmspeed EWG bracket on the way!