LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

For some reason I thought your wagon was a different color :)

For some of us, the sickness is worse than others. What makes you think he doesn't also have a wagon in a different color?

• I Donated Too
Just saw a very clean white 05/06 LGT with black wheels and a spoiler, yellow fogs and rally armor type flaps... pulled out from the old Ames plaza in Beverly. Shaw's plaza now I guess it's called.

black 05-07 LGT, debadged, calipers painted red, last night stuck in the traffic on Canal St right after the Bruins game let out. I was a few cars behind you. Tried to catch up and almost got up next to you, but we both split at the end of Canal

• 2 weeks later...

2 LGTs yesterday! First one a silver 5th Gen traveling opposite direction of me on the Lynn Fells Pkwy around 7:45am, appeared to be female driven. Waved late, not sure if wave was returned.

Second one was a silver (white?) 4th Gen LGT wagon traveling south on 93 around 5pm. 2 guys in the front seat, both returned the thumbs up I gave them as they passed by (and I prepared to exit)! Good looking wagon!

Spotted SolidSnake at autocross yesterday, good to see it out again! Also saw Dujo's new ride, looking fresh!

Yeeeee buddy! I think I'm gonna pick up some RE-71Rs before the next SCCA event (because they're really not much more expensive than the RS-3s).

• I Donated
Yeeeee buddy! I think I'm gonna pick up some RE-71Rs before the next SCCA event (because they're really not much more expensive than the RS-3s).

100% the way to go. There are some people saying the Rival S 1.5 is the tire to have this year but there's nothing indicating that the RE71R is done yet. three out of the top 5 STR times at this event (1,2,5) were all RE71R. 3 was the Rival S 1.5 and 4 was the Rival S.

RE71R will be way better in the wet than any rivals though.

I love my LGT and 300awhp, but autocrossing the Miata was night and day in comparison. It's so forgiving. The LGT is so heavy that sometimes when you try to correct oversteer, you're just going around no matter what you do. There's no saving it. It's the opposite in the Miata. I feel like there is no oversteer situation that I couldn't save if I did the right things. I think the two times I spun the Miata yesterday were because I still thought I could save it and drive through the oversteer by laying down on the throttle. Driver error. ;) But when I get a feel for this Miata, it's really gonna be something. I may not throw down the god-like times in the Miata, but I sure do feel like a driving god behind the wheel of that thing. That was easily the most fun I've had behind the wheel of an autocross car. Yay autocross season!

Bumped into a fifth gen 3.6r owner yesterday on the way home at a rest stop but unfortunately his accessory belt shredded while driving and he was waiting for AAA. Wanted to fill him in on the group but he had his hands full with the situation at the moment. Hope he made it back to Boston.

Silver 5th gen LGT with black rims and smoked tails @ Chili's in Chelmsford (off the Lowell connector) today for lunch. You were wearing a red shirt and had a buddy with you. I was grabbing lunch with co-workers.

Yup that was me, did you have your GT with you? The light was so bright when i walked outside i could barely see haha

Yup that was me, did you have your GT with you? The light was so bright when i walked outside i could barely see haha

Yeah, I was the DGM grey spec.B parked one row in front of you (next to a F-150 with NH plates). I was at the left side of the bar with two older white guys (:lol:), we left before you did. Didn't want to bug you while eating in case you weren't an LGT member