LegacyGT.com

Official Satin Pearl White Thread (2010)

Tide

I have received a couple PM's requesting pics of the dealer installed Pioneer nav and Leather on my SWP Sport Leg. So here they are.. need to take a few more of the leather.. but you can get the idea. The nav is the top of the line Pioneer, I can get the model#. They included the silver sport stitching to match the Sport interior, and perforated inserts (upon request).

LEATHER.thumb.jpg.043321120ec1163d39a4a312a51cc9e2.jpg

SUBINAV.thumb.jpg.03d92c0c9b20ac66a7c41dc7a12a46b8.jpg

Great job, please do as far as the model number. I deal with a lot of car audio and would like to see the pros behind this model. I really like that stitching as far as complimenting the color. :)
2010 2.5GT limited is for sale. :)

Great job, please do as far as the model number. I deal with a lot of car audio and would like to see the pros behind this model. I really like that stitching as far as complimenting the color. :)

Thanks! Will do! They did awesome, I was very pleased with all the upgrades :)

Mmmm, tint and clear bra done also did the grill. I did the whole thing and it just looked off to me so I took off the plastidip of the wings and I think it flows much better, so I snapped a few:

27% in the front and 20% in the rear.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/vrdrvr/My%20subie/3_zps51f864a2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/vrdrvr/My%20subie/1_zps1bafac85.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/vrdrvr/My%20subie/6_zps6698efd0.jpg

I did the whole thing and it just looked off to me so I took off the plastidip of the wings and I think it flows much better...

Well I have to admit that although I am ABSOLUTELY NOT A FAN of the Plastidip craze that seems to proliferate this site - - I do like what you did with your grill and feel that this is the first and only time that I have found plastidipping to have any saving grace... Doesn't look ghetto at all ;)

Good decission - good eye / judgement knocking it off the wings - - actually looks VERY nice...

Congrats... but just don't mess up you wheels OK... :spin:

I can't tell looking at most photos on this site if there are some models there with it - but one nice thing about the DIT's here in Japan is that the chrome on the grill is different from other models - kinda a smoked / black chrome as opposed to the bright chrome = = = if I didn't have that I might just go for your treatment...

Cheers,

Edited by Higuma
brain fart

All I really have planned was/is tint/clear bra/debagging and HIDs. Oh yea, and enjoy the car! =) , it's kind of hard because normally I have to do quite a bit to the car to make it to my liking but not with this one.

• 2 weeks later...
Any one have any suggestions on HIDS, brands or model# for the 2013 swp? My Subi needs brighter lights :) I'm not a do-it-yourself kind of girl, should I have the dealer do the install, or a custom shop?

I'm sure one of your friends would know how to install HID. It's just not cost effective if you pay a shop to do it

Sent from my Xperia Z

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○